[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit triggers me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Capture+_2017-05-23-22-39-12.png (211KB, 561x667px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-23-22-39-12.png
211KB, 561x667px
This shit triggers me
>>
the guitar?
>>
>>72961424
I know what you mean. I hate red circles too.
>>
File: jackson flying v.png (133KB, 2000x813px) Image search: [Google]
jackson flying v.png
133KB, 2000x813px
say no more senpai
>>
>>72961434
NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT LOOK AT THAT SHIT HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO PLAY ANY OF THOSE FRETS ABOVE TWELVE HUH WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY DESIGN A GUITAR WHERE YOU CAN'T PLAY ALL THE FUCKING FRETS AND WHY WOULD THEY EVEN CONTINUE TO MAKE THE FRETS AT THAT POINT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>72961455
You're not funny
>>
File: axe.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
axe.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>72961455
something like this might be more your speed
>>
>>72961455
>he has manlet hands/fingers

finglets need to find another instrument then
>>
>>72961455
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>72961455
Handlets, when will they learn?
>>
isn't that why the les paul design has a neat little curve there?
>>
>>72961455
I have very small fingers and yet i can still reach that high on the fret board, even with a closed neck. In fact my first guitar was closed neck and I used that for like 5 years.

Practice and you'll get it. I promise :)
>>
>>72961499
my fingers are really small :( my guitar teacher told me i should quit because they were so small and my friends at school make fun of me because they say it means i have a small penis. i'm really sad but i just wanna learn how to play guitar like van halen and my parents wont buy me an electric
>>
>>72961442
It's fucking orange you dickweed. Are you bloody colorblind you utter moron? #FF5722 is fucking orange and #FF0000 is fucking red you sack of shit. You literally have NO IDEA WHAT OP MEANS you COCKSUCKER.
>>
>>72961530

I had the same problem but for some reason my hands/feet/dick all had a growth spurt at around age 20.

Anyone else have random body parts grow after adulthood?
>>
>>72961560
my stomach >:'(
>>
>>72961537
My GOD!!...How could I have been so fuckin blind. Thank you so much for pointing out it is #FF5722. I have been going though my whole life thinking that shade was #FF0000
>>
>>72961530
i dont know if this is bait or not, but if this is true then you have a shitty teacher and youre better off leaving that class. you might be a slow learner, lots of people are, but anyone with the drive to play the guitar, can play the guitar. also my fingers are really small and i can play, so dont use that as an excuse.
>>
>>72961537
The beauty is that you just happen to know the color code. What are you, an art major?
>>
>>72961453
mfw jackson flying v.png a picture of a fucking Dean
>>
>>72961678
You understand it is rather easy to get that info from the image right?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.