[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of MF DOOM personally i think hes one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: mf-doom.jpg (59KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
mf-doom.jpg
59KB, 634x422px
What do you guys think of MF DOOM personally i think hes one of the best rappers ever but thats my opinion
>>
hes good
>>
File: DANGER.jpg (99KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
DANGER.jpg
99KB, 319x319px
what an intersting and original /mu/sic opinion. but to respond to your shitty post, this is his best album
>>
>>72959751
Great rapper, lazy asshole
>>
>>72959751
a great creative mind, not only as an emcee but as a producer as well

>>72959767
(this too though)
>>
He hates white people
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3GgAALPkQ
>>
>>72959799
Im white and i think white people are pretty lame
>>
>>72959829
Kill yourself then, faggot.
>>
>>72959932
Damn you got me cuz i got to now
>>
white people ruin everything it's true
>>
>>72959992
>cuz
>white
Nice try, Jose
>>
>>72960020
>create everything good in the world that everyone else wants
>ruin everything
Makes sense to me
>>
>>72960146
They sure didnt creat rap or good food
>>
>>72960161
>rap
>good
I wouldn't expect a shitskin to know anything about food anyway.
>>
>>72960233
Ok name one thing that white people made that wasnt adopted from another culture
>>
>>72960271
def not rock or any popular music thats for sure. but white people can science and engineer
>>
>>72960271
The internet for one, retard.
>>
he had a reall fantastic run in the early 00's
kind of trailed off toward the end of his career and (with that being said "Born like this" is my favorite DOOM record.)

he's older so I get not recording as much
but I do wish he would come out with MadVill 2 and more DOOM centric albums.

so I like him
>>
>>72960290
Yeah but so can anyone else
>>
>>72960491
yeah but the past 100 years has been pretty lopsided on the Caucasian innovation
>>
>>72960491
>so can anyone else
Then why is most of Africa still stuck in the stone age?
>>
I like him a lot. I haven't gone through his entire album discography but I enjoy a lot of his works. Funny thing is that I was listening to him before I even knew I really started listening to him because I was turned on to him with Take Me To Your Leader but had no idea King Geedorah and DOOM were the same dude.
>>72959766
This and Mm..Food are my favorite albums by him.
>>
>>72959751
Great lyricist in terms of wordplay and tricky stuff, shit at literally every other aspect of rap. Shit flow, shit beats, shit songwriting. Doesn't deserve to be in the GOAT conversation in the slightest.
>>
>>72960831
Flow might not be the best but i feel like his beats are left to your own opinion
>>
China was a neat signer
>>
>>72960965
>>72960831
how is his flow shit? literally has one of the most unique and crazy flows in the game. rhyme scheme, timing, rhythm, and creativity of his flow is ridiculous
>>
>>72961361
Borderline schizo, sorta fine tits though
>>
Great mc, good beat selection, good producer also, void of political agenda, great storyteller. What more do you want?
>>
File: chuch.jpg (19KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
chuch.jpg
19KB, 400x286px
>>72962254
>sorta fine mits though
dat pen game
>>
>>72960317
Remember reading somewhere that Madlib had all the beats and production done but was just waiting on dooms verses. It'll never come, why taint a classic?
>>
>>72960599
B8/8
>>
>>72959766
This is THE comfiest album.
>>
File: avantgardetoad.png (42KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
avantgardetoad.png
42KB, 420x420px
Here we have a (c)rapist posting a question. "What do you guys think of MF DOOM personally i think hes one of the best rappers ever but thats my opinion" Note how his post says "but that's my opinion", this is a common tactic used by (c)rapists in order to appear innocent. The (c)rapists may be sad little beings but their shilling power is over 9000, they are not particularly good at shilling but they are VERY persistent. For if they were not persistent, they would all be dead.
>>
>>72959799
No proof has yet been produced for this meme.
>>
>>72960491
Baring sub-Saharan Africa, sure.
>>
>>72959767
>lazy

Because he should be rushing to make a part 2 of an album just so everyone can say "lol not as gud as the 1st wun".

Such annoying, entitled millenial shits.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.