[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>steals your bread How should one respond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>steals your bread

How should one respond?
>>
>feeding on the powerless when your cup's already overfilled
>>
>>72955246
Luckily for you I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence
>>
>>72955246
cook some farmed babies?
>>
File: chris_cornell.jpg (47KB, 920x584px) Image search: [Google]
chris_cornell.jpg
47KB, 920x584px
>>72955246
>(I'm goin' hungry)
GOIN' HUNGRAYYY YYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>72955565
Best scream in music history.

No irony.
>>
>>72955565
I don't know how anyone can listen to this song and think Vedder is a superior singer to Cornell
I mean, Eddie's good, but Chris just wipes the floor with him, especially at that end bit
>>
>>72955565
Was there any cause of death identified for Chris? I haven't kept very updated.
>>
>>72955588
Well it's hard to compete with one of the greatest vocalists to ever live
>>
I would rather starve than eat your bread.
>>
>>72955597
Hung himself with a band attached to a carabiner
ruled a suicide by the medical examiner
>>
>>72955588
Personally I like Vedder's voice better, but Temple of the Dog isn't really the best place for a proper showcase of his vocals. Chris definitely beats him out here, but it was fairly clear Eddie was only serving as backup.
>>
>>72955597
Suicide by hanging, possibly brought on by overuse of Avitan, though the toxicology report will have to be released before that can be confirmed. He used an exercise band attached to a carabiner attached to the bathroom door's frame

Or if you believe /mu/ it was autoerotic asphyxiation
>>
>>72955246
Don't most bakeries throw out their bread at the end of the day, he could just wait and get all kinds of dumpster bread.

I'd be pretty pissed if he took my bread.
>>
>>72955633
I would rather run but I can walk...
Guess I lie alone just like before...
>>
>>72955246
With autoerotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>72955577
Have you not heard anything off Badmotorfinger?
>>
>>72956294
>Badmotorfinger
That's not how to spell the album "Audioslave"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.