[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joji is back!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: JOJI.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JOJI.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfycALNEVlQ

Any bands similar to Pink Guy/Joji you can reccommend?
>>
>>72952883
>>72952883
I'm inclined to say Death Grips is similar to Pink guy in the meme status. But Joji, I don't know.
>>
>>72953014
Joji can be classified as chill?
>>
REDDIT
GO BACK
>>
this is cringy. this nigga been sus to me since he hinted at his politcal views in his vids. he is shitty live and a lowkey sjw libtard
>>
god i fucking hate that guy
>>
>>72953117
Filthy Frank has always been deliberately anti-anti-PC.
>>
I really like some of his songs, but that performance was absolutely horrific, even looking past the tech issues boiler room had that night
>>
>>72953119
Why?
>since he hinted at his politcal views
Who gives a fuck about Politics? What are you, twelve?
>>
>>72953139
well his people made ads pull out due to pc hysteria now his videos ain't making revenue--and I guess that's how we've arrived at these really bad live shows. .
>>
>>72952883
Could someone upload the list of his soundcloud channels? He's got several, Chloe Burbank, Pink Omega etc. I want to upload all the songs when I download them, but I want to have them all.
>>
>>72953174
i dont like him
>>
>>72953174
>Who gives a fuck about Politics?
Anyone who wants to be informed
>What are you, twelve?
Seeing parallels between politics and peoples motives is something anyone older than 12 can see. He hasn't made a video in months, and when he does it makes no money due to the content, so now he's hilariously focusing on his "music." It's justice that has support for the regressive left his essentially hindered his internet career and now he's desperately trying to make it in some other medium, but he's untalented in music. His beats, at least any that have gotten any traction have all been by other people.
>>
>>72953029
Without a doubt. Thom is my alarm clock sound until this day. I really like Joji, even though he may be an SJW fuck, but it's really not something I find bad in his music.
>>
>>72953319
not the other guy, but what are you referring to when you say he's a regressive leftist? what gave you that indication?
>>
>>72953319
I give zero fucks about what motivates people as long as they provide me with content or are able to make a deal with me. I'm an adult. I understand that different people have different opinions but in business and art there is no place for shit like politics.
>>
>>72953378
This. I might say "Joji, your political opinions are fucking trash" (has been hinted here that he's a lefty) and then I'll say "take my money and give me your music"
>>
>>72953378
>>72953401
where did he say he was a lefty
>>
>>72953401
/pol/ doesn't understand this and will never understand sadly.

>>72953416
Nobody cares. We are on /mu/.
>>
>>72953416
I don't fucking know, that's why I'm saying it's been hinted here! I never heard him say that, but it's heavily insinuated here.
>>
>>72952883
I like his music, but that concert was kinda bad.
>>
>>72953437
>I'm saying it's been hinted here!
That's why he calls people niggers?
Very lefty of him.
>>
>>72953421
I go to /pol/ quite often, man. I'm just a normal capitalist.

>>72953117
What political views? Also, I feel there is music much more politically charged than Joji's. If he were shouting "Let in the migrants", yeah I wouldn't listen to it (dat instrumental doe), but he never said anything about being PC or anything like that.
>>
>>72953457
That's why I'm so confused that someone says he's a "lowkey sjw libtard" (see >>72953117 )
>>
>>72953357
>even though he may be an SJW fuck
???
Am I missing something?
>>
>>72953527
No, I feel like I am the one missing something here (I wrote >>72953357 )
Someone has written here that he's been hinting at his political views in his videos.
>>
>>72953596
>Someone has written here that
>Taking 4chan seriously.
>>
>>72953182
Frank's videos were never monetized though.
>>
>>72953647
IKR?
But seriously, I feel that not to be the case. And even if it were, I don't give a fuck as long as the music is good. And it IS!
>>
>>72953658
He used Frank videos to promote his music. Duh?
>>
>>72953685
Do these two audiences overlap, though? He even cancelled Jojivlogs because they were filled with the cancer edgelords FF attracts. It almost killed the Joji persona, I don't think he thought "Oh yeah, these people that come here due to my unnecessarily violent videos will LOVE the chill beats I drop!"
>>
>>72953715
all the people I know that are really into this corner of youtube only listen to nujabes and 24/7 CHILL STUDY LO FI HIP HOP MIX
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>72953715
His 2 pink guy albums were hot shit back in the day. Nobody cares about his Joji "persona". The music is good enough and that's all that matters.
>>
underage ban if you find him funny or like him
>>
>>72953737
Well then I stand corrected.

>>72953744
Sure, pink guy music is hot shit, but it's not really similar to a lot he's put out on his soundcloud.
>>
>>72953737
This nujabes guy shits out over 2 hour long sets. I won't be able to take in so much shit at once.
>>
>>72953769
>Sure, pink guy music is hot shit, but it's not really similar to a lot he's put out on his soundcloud.
So? He got famous and now he can do whatever the fuck he wants. His fans will buy that regardless of what he does.
>>
>>72953767
>once you turn 18, you start disliking certain things

t. no-really-I-am-a-psychologist
>>
>>72953791
>His fans will buy that regardless of what he does
That is true, I suppose. What a time to be alive when you can attract a huge audience and then inject your niche music into it.
>>
>>72953737
>Lofi Hip Hop 24/7 Chill Study Beats Radio
Fuck man. This is great!
>>
>>72953816
>What a time to be alive when you can attract a huge audience and then inject your niche music into it.
Welp, Trump became famous because of his reality show on TV, not because of his successful business.

Times has changed.
>>
>educated upper-middle-class dual-citizenship-holding half-Japanese American atheist rap fan who lives in California and makes music

Yeah man I bet he totally loves ignorant-ass far-right nationalism and Donald Trump.
>>
>>72953893
>Japanese
He's at least half xenophobic, man.
>>
File: 1495429514865.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495429514865.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>>72952883
His music isnt bad, infact i kinda like it.

Maybe try toro y moi
>>
listen 2 fuckin toro y moi or neon indian edgy chillwave hipster
>>
>>72953485
anyone who says something is "lowkey" good or whatever is just a fucking retard.
>>
>>72953737
What's wrong with Nujabes?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.