[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/'s opinion on Tubular Bells?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 2414.jpg (2MB, 1399x1394px) Image search: [Google]
2414.jpg
2MB, 1399x1394px
What is /mu/'s opinion on Tubular Bells?
>>
>>72952496
Who?
>>
One of the most retarded Stands although Mike O's death was probably the absolute coolest one in Part 7.
>>
>>72952652
Have to agree. Araki must've been fried as fuck the day he came up with that.
>>
he wrote that when he was 17. What have you done with your life /mu/?
>>
Pinnacle of symphonic prog
>>
>>72952496
first 5 minutes are amazing. rest is good but not amazing
>>
>>72952740
>What have you done with your life
That's a very good question, anon, how about you answer first?
>>
>>72952740
Nothing
>>
good shit
don't care about the later versions though, only the original
>>
File: 1.png (928KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
928KB, 723x1023px
>>72952496
My parent's used to play it when I was a kid in bed, and whenever the "drr"s started I used to hide under the covers since it startled me. One of the earliest memories I have to be honest, haven't listened to it since my childhood.
>>
>>72953445
which drr do you mean?
>>
>>72953727
The ones that start at 2:03, used to scare the heck out of me.
>>
>>72953751
Tubular Bells used to scare the shit out of me too, but it was because I'd instantly associate it with The Exorcist
>>
>>72953751
oh, yeah, i can see that scaring a child. thanks anon.
>>
Part 2 is way better than part 1.
>>
>>72953445
thats crazy, my parents used to play it for me too when i was a lad
>>
I really like it
>>
I remember downloading it once, listening to it once, then deleting it.
>>
Good, but I liked Ommadawn a lot more.
>>
>>72952496
influenced one of my favorite midnight albums:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3QA_GL9XSc
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.