/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samuel Andreyev > Fantano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3028.jpg (167KB, 572x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3028.jpg
167KB, 572x286px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-FhhB9teHqU
>>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DvlnYSvvqpU
Why can't /mu/ accept this and stop watching Fantano?
Also. Thoughts on his new video about Gesang Der Jünglinge?
>>
The new video about Stockhausen is pretty great, it's awesome to hear someone with a good amount of knowledge talk about one of my favorite pieces of music.
>>
>>72946444
>Why can't /mu/ accept this and stop watching Fantano?
Because the majority of people don't actually want to discuss music here. Either unwilling or incapable. Have you watched his interview with John French (Drumbo)?
>>
>>72946524
Which Stockhausen compositions would you consider essential? And are compilations or albums the best way of listening to his work?
>>
Not using music reviews in any form > both of them
>>
>>72946564
>Not wanting to listen to a man with a music conservatory degree, but treating a 30 year old meme lord as a saint
>>
>>72946555
I would definitely recommend (in additon to Gesang der Junglinge) "Studie 1", "Studie 2", "Gruppen" and "Oktophonie".
>>
>>72946444
At least Fantano isn't a boring literally who.
>>
>>72946608
I didn't find him through any albums or compilations, just through individual pieces on youtube. Considering his influence and importance in electronic and experimental music, you'll more than likely find his works on compilation albums dedicated to modern classical music and pre-60's electronic music.
>>
>>72946524
its great, but when he starts getting technical and into notation and stuff i kinda glaze over like a dirty pleb.
>>
>>72946597
Did you misunderstand something? I've never watched fandango.
>>
>>72946695
Those are actually some of my favorite parts. I once had to do something very similar in high school, except it had to be 10 minutes and not 40. I basically talked about the history of musique concrete and tape based music, how it was made, and gave an analysis on a piece. It ended up being one of the only times I achieved the highest mark in my class for an assignment.
>>
>>72946768
do you remember which piece. pretty cool that you even knew about that stuff in high school.
>>
>>72946626
His videos are meant to be learned from, not as an entertainment resource you fucking brainless child. Kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>72946714
I didn't mean you personally, but let's not forget where we are.
>>72946608
Thank you. What do you think about Sirius? It seems really intriguing.
>>
>>72946782
It was "Williams Mix" by John Cage. I first started listening to musique concrete and tape music during my second year of high school, although I didn't start studying it until a few years later.
>>
>>72946823
I think it's pretty good, although I prefer the electronic and tape based music that he made. Most of his orchestral/ensemble works are pretty interesting.
>>
For anyone interested Elektronische Musik (Etude; Studie I; Studie II; Gesang der Jünglinge; Kontakte) is a great compilation.
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/karlheinz_stockhausen/elektronische_musik__etude__studie_i__studie_ii__gesang_der_junglinge__kontakte_/
>>
>>72946444
This thread fucking sucks.
>>
>>72947531
I'm sorry for the lack of memes and shitposting. But, don't you worry:
>>72941645
>>72947392
>>72946482
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.