[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like lo-fi hiphop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Does /mu/ like lo-fi hiphop?
>>
I love it, I go to sleep to live streams of it. Also great for smoking, and gaming, and just chilling in general.
>>
>Video 2000
>Friendzone
>Rav
>somehow lo-fi

Either this is bait or you are genuinely retarded.
>>
>>72941484
Do people listen to it for the aesthetic like vaporwave or is it actually good
>>
>>72941484
no, my low functioning autistic cousin does though.
>>
>>72941484
I listen to it sometimes if it's decent for asmr.
>>
It's good background music

Harbor is utter shit though, by the time any song develops into anything it's over
>>
>>72941484
yes but it all sounds the same

i would not go through the effort of actually trying to have a collection of it, or even a playlist
>>
>>72941484
do you have links for any of the music in the chart op? Cant Find anything on youtube or the archive
>>
+ma is the only producer worth listening to
>>
it all sounds the fucking same
>>
>>72941484
is there an essential mix or album to listen to while smoking or sleeping?
>>
>>72941484
Video 2000 is vaporwave.
>>
>>72941484
rav is sick
>>72941592
whats wrong with rav anon
>>
>>72941484
>no bsd.u

yeah, what about you?
>>
>>72941484
olli. discography is my evening jam
(also because of Mirai)
>>
>>72942421
Rav is fine. He just isn't lo-fi hip hop.
>>
>>72941484
best ones imho:

+ma
sleepdealer
bsd.u
joji
>>
>>72941484
no, it's literal youtube kiddie tier. there are some great beats here and there but you can't point to a single full-length project and call it good because after listening to it for a while it just sounds so uninspired
>>
>>72941484
ill just listen to tokimonsta instead
>>
>>72941621
A mix of both, really.
>>
it's very good background music but not great for anything else (except nujabes)
>>
some anons wanna make a lo fi chart? bsd.u and jinsang are missing in op's chart to begin with
>>
>>72941484
isn't it all just boom bap or jazz hop? why is there a new term for that? it's not even particularly more lo-fi than that 90s stuff
>>
>>72948785
lo-fi hip hop is basically just Nujabes/J Dilla type shit, except with a bunch of anime stills tacked onto it and run through livestreams.
>>
>>72941484
honestly the lofi.hiphop 1 compilation is the only lofi hiphop anyone needs
that being said i've loved that album for a year now and idk why everyones jumping on the bandwagon right now all of a sudden
>>
Only really listen to bsd.u and e e v e e

The rest is all just the same.
>>
File: dude irony lmao.png (772KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
dude irony lmao.png
772KB, 800x744px
>>72941484
No, it's literally the epitome of this.
>>
>>72950211
Everything in this image is right except lolicore and maybe maga awoo. I fucking hate ironic weebs, if you're going to like something, don't be a massive faggot under 20 layers of irony just because some YouTube meme'd it was trash.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.