[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DIDN'T THEY REMOVE THE BAND FROM CHRIS CORNELL'S NECK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: MGM-bathroomx-large.jpg (39KB, 490x327px) Image search: [Google]
MGM-bathroomx-large.jpg
39KB, 490x327px
Martin Kirsten supposedly kicked down the door to Chris Cornell's room sometime shortly after 12:15 am (probably around 12:20 am or so) and found him on the floor bleeding from the mouth with a band around his neck.

They called 911, and the medic was on the scene by 12:56 a.m., untied the band from around Cornell's neck and began CPR on the singer.

Why did they leave the band on his neck for another full 35 minutes???
>>
Because it was a Pretty Noose hurrrrr
>>
since there was only a few minutes between the end of the phone call and when the body guard entered the room and found him
if he had removed the band, cornell would probably still be alive

this isn't suicide
standing there and watching him die is murder
>>
>>72939457
I guess you don't know how hanging yourself works retard
You should try it, you might learn something
>>
>>72939526

See the picture in my post, retard. That's a picture from inside one of the penthouse suites in the MGM grand hotel in Detroit, which was where Cornell hung himself. He's 6'2" tall and that door is maybe 6'8" tall at best. You gonna tell me he somehow "hung" himself using a rubber band with only a 6 inch clearance from the ground? Must have had to stand on his tippie toes and jump and then tighten it in mid-air to leave him dangling from the door frame. And thats AFTER he was all tired and groggy from the extra pills he took.
>>
>>72939526
yeah, standing over someone for 30 minutes while they die is murder
>>
>>72939430
>band around his neck
>not hanging from the ceiling on a rope
it was 100% autoerotic asphyxiation
>>
>>72939726

I thought that too at first. Its plausible they're covering up the fact that he was jerking off. But then: he's a huge rock star. Even in his early 50's he probably could have gotten himself a groupie. And I'm having a hard time believing he could have successfully hung himself in that spot. Now think about it: Martin (the bodyguard) was the last person to see Chris alive, and they were alone in the room for a while before he left. He supposedly went up there to "fix" Cornell's computer, but I wanna know what exactly about the computer he was fixing. I have a hard time believing Chris couldn't get his own WiFi connection working. And martin is 6'4 which is a full two inches taller than Chris, and he can most likely physically overcome Chris easy with little struggle (after all Martin is a huge musclebound bodyguard, and Chris is a rather skinny less-muscular musician who is doped-up on too many anxiety pills). What if the Martin killed him for some reason and that whole kicking-the-door in thing was just an act? Maybe he never did "fix" Cornell's computer and he was just using that window of time to doctor the scene of the crime and make it look like a suicide. Now I'm starting to wonder if maybe the bodyguard and the wife were having an affair and they were both in-on-it.
>>
>>72939642
my friend hung himself from a railway switch, it was about 3.5 feet tall
he kneeled down and fell forward and hung himself to death
could've stopped at any time, but he had already made the decision, he had already called the police and told them where they could find his body
long story short: height has nothing to do with hanging yourself
>>
>>72939430
i dont get why the fuck you think its murder
he's worth more to record companies alive than dead and he would have made more money alive as well (bigger inheritance for those who might be tempted to kill him for it)
>>
>>72939430
because he was fucking dead already
>>
>>72939933

Well the thing is: humans have a built-in fight-to-live mechanism. Had he been serious about hanging himself, I'd think he'd have also tied his own hands behind his back and then jumped off of a stool or something. Just hanging yourself with arms free to do whatever the might - that makes no sense in my book. Odds are in mid-choking he'd have started clawing at the band around his neck and there'd be signs of it under his fingernails. None of that part of the police report has been made public yet. And I'd also like an official explanation as to WHY blood was coming out of his mouth when they found him as well. We haven't gotten that either.
>>
>>72939983
unconscious, maybe
could have easily been revived if he didn't leave the cord on his neck and watch him there for another 30+ minutes
>>
>>72939430

if someone's dying it's best to leave them alone, as trying to help could cause additional damage leading to getting sued.

ever heard of the croc hunter? If he had waited for an ambulence to arive they could have safely removed the stinger from his heart. He died from trying to remove it himself, causing more damage.

Removing the band would have kileld him
>>
>>72939962

I never implied in any way that I thought the record companies killed him off.
>>
>>72940034

That's because he pulled it out of his heart and it created an open wound that blood spilled out from.
Removing the band would not have killed them.
>>
File: Alien-facehugger-plush.jpg (154KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-facehugger-plush.jpg
154KB, 550x550px
>>72940034

Odd, I thought it was the band that did kill him. Leave it on; he's dead. Take it off; he's dead. I guess rubber exercise bands are the real life xenomorph facehuggers, yes?
>>
>>72940111

you would think so, but sadly the real world is more complicated than that

sometimes there' unexpected consequences when you try to do the right thing
>>
>>72940241

Well I know all about improperly giving the Heimlich maneuver and creating an open-wound when you pull an object out of someone's body. But seriously: failure to remove a band from someone's neck is failure to render aid. Any paramedic or doctor would concur that if someone is choking from having something tied around their neck, remove whatever the hell is tied around their neck. Fucking duuuh.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.