[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Zeppelin track/album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Best Zeppelin track/album?
>>
>>72935805
Kashmir

Either IV or Physical Graffiti. I'll
>>
>>72935805
Down by the seaside

Physical Graffiti
>>
>>72935805
good times bad times
>>
File: ledzeppelin.jpg (247KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ledzeppelin.jpg
247KB, 1000x1000px
>>72935805
objectively this album
>>
school's out
>>
Dazed and Confused
IV

>>72935831
you'll what?
>>
>>72935843
seriously this though

does anyone else feel this way
>>
>>72935854
dude led zeppelin 1 was a fucking evil album
>>
>>72935883
did you forget to turn off your trip?
>>
Immigrant song
;^)
>>
When The Levee Breaks
Houses of the Holy
>>
best song - in the light
best album - PG
>>
>>72935901
no?
>>
>>72935929
so you're just talking to yourself?
>>
>>72935900
>>72935883
You realize Good Times Bad Times is from Zep I right?
>>
>>72935936
Like, in a conversation, if someone were to say, "no, but [reinstatement of question they had]". I like think of 4chan like a big wall and I have a can of spray paint and just do what I want. Kaapesh?
>>72936010
Yes I realize that lol. A lot of those songs and probably including good times bad times were blatant theft but when I listen to that particular song it reminds me more of skids taking it back and making it something less grand again, you know what I mean? Iconic, short, that kind of stuff
>>
Kashmir

III
>>
>>72935805
No Quarter and Led Zeppelin III or IV. They have 5 or 6 albums that are arguable though.
>>
Rock and Roll
Don't know yet

Plant's vocals really work well in this song.
>>
How Many More Times

Zeppelin I
>>
The Ocean
Zeppelin I
>>
When the Leveee Breaks
PG
>>
You can tell /mu/ has garbage opinions when no one has said No Quarter yet.
>>
>best track
Achilles' Last Stand
>best album
How the West was Won

On the side note, the reason why I think /mu/ has so many tripfags is because there's a lot of uninteresting and mundane people arounding tricking themselves into thinking they have well developed personalities and shits along that line because they force themselves to listen to obscure music, not because they really like listening to music. Naturally those kind of people seek attention and validation from the mass, hence why they use tripcode. Enough rambling on.
>>
>>72937262
>Achilles' Last Stand

i dont get why so many people like this song, i think it's complete shit
>>
>>72935805
Who /III/ here
>>
File: 9bc5aa5be04f78eed59d20df18c9a.jpg (2MB, 1990x1320px) Image search: [Google]
9bc5aa5be04f78eed59d20df18c9a.jpg
2MB, 1990x1320px
In my time of dying is a beautiful song
>>
>>72937315
How so? What's your favorite Zep track?
>>
>>72937364
in the light. i don't really like anything they did after physical graffiti, plants voice was destroyed after PG. achilles just sounds like a mess to me
>>
>>72937507
I think the problem is you're focusing on Page's voice too much. The bassline and drumming is god tier and the guitar licks here and there are delicious. I personally don't bother with vocals at all.
>>
>>72937560
the guitars are the mess i was thinking of. it's just layers and layers of messy licks.

no fault but mine has some interesting drum stuff
>>
Since I've Been Loving You (although it's on their worst album)

Houses of the Holy. I is a close second.
>>
OTHAFA

Houses of the holy.
>>
>>72935805
Track
>When the Levee Breaks

Album
>Physical Graffiti
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.