[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about putting your whole library on shuffle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: shuffle.png (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
shuffle.png
12KB, 512x512px
What do you guys think about putting your whole library on shuffle?
>>
>>72935273
that's the only way that I listen to music
>>
Musicbee has an option to keep certain tracks in order even when shuffling which is very helpful.
>>
It's how I make those objective Top 50 rappers threads everyday.
>>
>>72935273
it's the only kosher way aside from full albums
>>
Used to like doing this but my library is so varied the contrasts are too jarring.
>>
>>72935273
i either like listening to one album start to finish a couple times or shuffling a playlist
>>
I prefer to listen to an album from the beginning to the end, but sometimes I don't know what I want to listen to so I shuffle my whole library and when I stumble onto something I like (and feel like listening to that album), I start that album from the beginning. That's pretty much the only use of the shuffle feature for me
>>
>>72935273
I shuffle by whole albums
>>
I envy those who always know exactly what they want to listen to at all times. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people.
>>
>>72935361
this vaporwave followed by future funk? Not in my house
>>
>>72935361
this

at most i would shuffle an artist i feel like listening to, but going from nujabes - spiritual state to sigur rós - valtari to swans - public castration is a good idea is not something i want
>>
>>72935273
i havent listened to about 60% of the albums on my computer
so i shuffle to find new music
>>
File: FaceApp_1495451356475~2.jpg (65KB, 790x790px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1495451356475~2.jpg
65KB, 790x790px
Same here, I recently finished organising and cleaning every fucking metatag in my entire mueic collection, but in the interests of weeding out duplicates I have elected to only keep the best recorded version of each unique song from any band. Also the reason I have no albums in my library, only the artist name. I don't believe in concept albums. I believe the artist/band is the central concept behind the music.

So yeah, it can be jarring, but its the only way I discover new music among my 250gb strong collection, despite my tastes ranging from Techno-trance anthems to indie-underground.
>>
>>72935273
lame
>>
>>72935273
I put Genius to play me random music, the normal shuffle is shitty, plays songs from 6 artists and totally forgets about the other half of my librery
>>
>>72935273
I do this on my phone sometimes but like 70% of the music on my computer library is either stuff I've never listened to or stuff I don't like but I'm too lazy to delete so shuffling it would be pretty retarded
>>
>passionfruit
>bloodhail
>urine speaks louder than words
>hoeish ass bitch
>I felt your shape
no thanks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.