[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK music festivals to offer free drug testing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tesla-3.jpg (73KB, 660x899px) Image search: [Google]
tesla-3.jpg
73KB, 660x899px
Is it a good idea for you?
>>
>>72925811
I don't take dougs but it's a good thing they do that
>>
>>72925811
People will do drugs regardless, its better to do it safely
>>
>>72925811
Will you get kicked out and reported to the authorities if the test is positive? If so, then no one will do it.
>>
Britcucks not enforcing one of their own laws. Many such cases. Sad!
>>
>>72925860
No, you bring the drugs to them to get tested to see if its cut with some harmful/nasty stuff
>>
i test my drugs anyway but yeah obviously its a good idea
>>
I don't get it, drugs are illegal. How can they legally do this?
>>
>>72926323
are u a retard lol
>>
>>72926344
can u answer my question lol
>>
>>72925811
What's stopping them from just confiscating them and kicking you out of the festival when you give them to them to test?
>>
>>72925868
I can tell you're Donald Trump.
>>
>>72926447
Lot of people wouldn't wanna go on that festival then, would they?
>>
>>72925860
It's an initiative to save lives
If they arrested someone no one would sign up and lives would be lost as a result
>>
>>72926419
well u see at many clubs and festivals all over the world there is a general thing called turning a blind eye where the police stay away from the area unless anyone is being violent or overdoses on drugs and dies. in order to stop people overdosing and dying many places now employ drugs testing and the police turn a blind eye since it is stopping people from overdosing and dying. everyone excepts people will be taking drugs no matter what and it makes sense to help them do it as safely as possible to avoid them dying and ruining everything for everyone else there.
>>
>>72926524
accepts*
>>
>>72925811
fuck yeah it's a good idea and I wouldn't even touch a cigarette let alone harder drugs. Portugal may be Poortugal but one thing they did right was the drug depenalization. strict drug policies solves exactly nothing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.