[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : the innevitable biopic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What would you call the Chris Cornell biopic?

Opening song?

Closing?
>>
Love and Mercy
>>
>>72924984

For real though, I legit enjoyed that movie.

>>72924964

I hope they don't use any of SG songs unless it's part of the scene: in the recording studio, on stage, radio, etc.
>>
>>72925028
>original soundtrack
>when Chris literally wrote soundtracks mirroring his life and death during the course of Soundgarden

Its like you dont want the suicide scene to have Pretty Noose playing or something
>>
>>72924964
Is their history really that intersting? What about the guy who was fired from both Nirvana and Soundgarden then became a war hero?
>>
>>72924964
There's not even been a Kurt biopic yet, so we'll probably be waiting a while
>>
>>72925666

The fuck? Youre not talking about Hiro, right? The guy that left after Louder Than Sex?
>>
>>72925688
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Everman
>>
>>72925688
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/02/magazine/evermans-war.html

I was half joking because he left when the things were getting interesting. Band stories are fit for documentaries.
>>
>>72925688
No, Jason Everman. He was their bassist after Hiro but before Ben. I don't know if he ever actually recorded anything with them. He also played second guitar in Nirvana around Bleach, and was the one who paid for the studio time for it.
>>
>>72925696
>>72925703
>>72925710

Pretty cool. Still strange how their isnt a Kurt movie yet. Not even Layne, if only to show the documented struggles with drugs
>>
>>72925710
A couple live songs and the cover of Come Together for the Soundgarden EP so his name is out there in music history but just barely made it.
>>
>>72925720
musician bio movies always suck
>>
>>72925745

There isnt one good one aside from >>72924984 ?
>>
>>72925745
Documentaries are the best but the best one have already been made. I don't want to wait until my favorite musicians are 80. Too depressing.

Some Kind of Monster was incredibly funny.
>>
>>72925633

Even if there is a suicide scene, it would be too on the nose (noose?) maybe an orchestral cover
>>
>>72925745
not true, there is that one about Dewey Cox .
>>
Opening Song = Big Dumb Sex
Closing Song = Pretty Noose
>>
wonder if chris was a fan of this song

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AqeIiF0DlTg
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.