[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do so many women like ed sheeran?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ed_sheeran.jpg (212KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
ed_sheeran.jpg
212KB, 1296x730px
why do so many women like ed sheeran?
>>
File: Paddy McGuinness.jpg (26KB, 522x351px) Image search: [Google]
Paddy McGuinness.jpg
26KB, 522x351px
He'd look better without that ginger barnett on his head.
He needs his Ed Sheeran
>>
>>72914352
well, it aint the looks
>>
he's the good kind of ugly
>>
>>72914352
because he's bad lol
>>
>>72914352
Because the system told them to like him
>>
>>72914517
FREE FROM FOXDIE
FREE FROM THE SYSTEM
FREE FROM /MU/ CONTROL
>>
never listed to this guy before, just checked out his most popular song on youtube, "thinking out loud".

by the sounds of it, i'm guessing this song would appeal to women because it's basically 4:56 seconds of pandering, telling them that they're the best and most important thing in the universe, and that they'll continue to be so even when they're old and busted. it's like an aural version of a Nicholas Sparks novel. women love this sort of nonsense.
>>
>>72914352
Because women have shitaste. I thought it was a well known fact.
>>
>>72914352
Cause he looks like a women. If he shaved id fuck him
>>
>>72914374
i laughed for 2 minutes. this needed to be acknowledged.
>>
>>72914352
because they're incapable of independent thought
>>
File: 1471052434404.jpg (68KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1471052434404.jpg
68KB, 960x636px
>>72914352
Same reason why so many men like Grimes:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KavorkaMan
>>
>>72914864
Because they have shitaste?
>>
>>72914864

I like some stuff from both. They do have at least a couple catchy songs with fancy lyrics.
>>
>>72914960
>commenting without having read the link
>>
>>72914352
because he gives them patronage and his music is a simple alternative to booty music.
>>
Your average person doesn't care about music beyond having it as background noise while they do something else. They just listen to what's trending/on the radio/their friends listen to. And his shitty nice simple romantic guy with a guitar persona attracts many young women
>>
>>72914374
lol
>>
>>72914374
lole
>>
>>72914614
That's part of it, but it's really just his singing.

it's a powerhouse vocal performance, some of the best male vocals recorded in the last 10 years. Normies only care about singing, and Ed delivers on that track with a sensational vocal. The lyrics help, because he's a sweet little nice guy (who is ugly and likely a doormat), but really it's just about his voice.
>>
>>72914614
p much this
>>
He's kinda like Costello if Costello were pleb
>>
Because he comes across as a guy that is too autistic to rape them
>>
>>72914352
he sings about fucking
>>
Because he makes music for women?
>>
>>72914374
fuck man, fpbp
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.