[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Memorable lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download (37).jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download (37).jpg
8KB, 220x229px
RAAAAAAAAIN DOOOOWN
RAAAAAAIN DOWN
RAAAAAAAIN DOOOOOWN ON ME
>>
>NIGGA
Black Rapper Man - Nigga Niggaring Niggas
>>
I CAN SEE FOR MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES
>>
>>72913091
FUCK OUR ASSES FUCK OUR ASSES AND KILL ME THE CHEMICAL REACTION AND (HERE IT GOES) LET DOWN AND HANGING AROUND
>>
>>72914170
TOO MUCH MAGIC BUS
>>
>SHHEEEEEEEYYYIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEE
- Oasis - every Oasis song
>>
>>72913091
EX-O-SKELETAL
>>
>>72914211
It's true.
>>
>>72914211
I need some.time in the sooonshieeyyne. Is all that comes to mind, tell me more
>>
>>72914583
Literally tons:
Rock n Roll Star also has
>LIVE MY LIFE FOR THE STARS THAT SHINE
Cigarettes and Alcohol has
>TO SPEND YOUR DAYS IN THE SUNSHINE
Some Might Say has
>SOME MIGHT SAY THAT SUNSHINE FOLLOWS THUNDER
Here's a compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQHChSSpSmM
>>
>WE ARE REELING THE LIARS IN
>HERE IS MY TONGUE NOW CUT OUT MY SIN

>NOW GIVE ME
>WHAT IS MINE

>MAY I FIND
>YOUR ARMS
>AROUND MY NEEEECK
this album is underrated
>>
>>72914215
JANKSHUN AT THE RAILROAD DELAYEEEEEEE
NNAAAAUUUUUUOOOOO
>>
DOLL
STEEEEAAAAAAK
TEST
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: alabama-welcome-sign.jpg (300KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
alabama-welcome-sign.jpg
300KB, 600x399px
>>
>>72914886
BABY BE A SIIIIIMPLE
KIND OF MAAAAAAN
>>
>>72913091
A DOUBLE BED
AND A STALWART LOVER FOR SURE

THESE ARE THE RICHES OF THE POOOR
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.