[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has finally settled, what's the verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: d7fea6a0.jpg (283KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
d7fea6a0.jpg
283KB, 600x600px
So now that the dust has finally settled, what's the verdict?
>>
>>72904003
does your name begin with an S?
>>
best album since the Black album
still trash compared to Justice or Ride the Lightning
>>
>>72904003

Spit out the Bone was al¡right
>>
>>72904055
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA FOR A JOKE

C'MON SPIT OUT THE BONE SPIT IT OUT SPIT THE BONE SPIT OUT THE BONE MAN WHERES THE BONE WHERES THE BONE???
>>
>>72904046
RtL>KeA>MoP>AJFA

Dunno why people regard Justice so highly

>>72904065
You better take your memester candy roodypoo ass back to whatever hole you come from before I lay a smackdown on your pansy candyass
>>
>>72904128
this is an opinion but i always thought Justice was a great album for its production, its so clean and sterile and it works well with the songs themselves

i do see why people respectively love and hate the album tho
>>
Pic related
>>
>>72904145
I feel like the first three album has much stronger song composition than Justice. Not that I don't like Justice or anything.
>>
>>72904003
Sucks just like everything else they've put out. Metallica is trash tier metal.
>>
>>72905310
>trash tier metal
the "metal" part is redundant. all metal is trash tier.
>>
>>72904128
>Dunno why people regard Justice so highly

Because people want to romanticize Cliff Burton.
>>
It was good 6/10. Better when you speed up some songs. Lars is getting old and slow desu
>>
>>72904145
I agree with you, Justice's production (except for the whole bass thing, which is not even that bad) is top notch. The sound is so compact and thick, it really fits the composition of the songs. My favorite Metallica album, hands down.
>>
Very good album. There are definitely some weaker songs on the second half, but every song is still at least decent or better.
>>
they need to get a new drummer and lead guitarist
and someone to do backup vocals in the live shows
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.