[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to be a musician >everything you write sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3568.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3568.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>want to be a musician
>everything you write sucks
>>
Am I the only one seeing this same thread everyday?
>>
>>72903169
Agreed. So I assume I should delete this if I'm made janitor.
>>
>>72903143
kobe was an overrated ballhog and you just need to practice more

sage
>>
>>72903143
I know how that feels. Just keep writing. And if you haven't already, It helps to learn some music theory. Don't listen to people who say it stifles you. Also try to listen to some music you haven't before. And listen really closely to music that you think influences you. Listen to how artists you like structure their songs, what kinds of melodies they write, how they understand and use harmony, etc.

>>72903169
no, I saw it the other day too
>>
>>72903194
Now look at the lakers. Ingram? I'm laughing. And the celties get first pick over them too. What a time to be a lakers fan

>>72903189
No, this thread is actually on-topic. Be a good janny and delete off-topic threads
>>
>>72903194
five rings, faggot
>>
>>72903143
the key is to convince other people that it doesnt suck
>>
>>72903254
>played with the most dominant centres of the 2000s, maybe one of the best of all time
wew
>>
>>72903272
he won 2 without shaq you dolt
>>
>>72903272
>centres
fuck off, limey
>>
>>72903254
>muh rings
How many would he have if not for shaq?
>>
>>72903316
two, idiot
>>
>>72903253
Probably gonna trade their pick for PG too
>>
>>72903323
And that's good but not a crazy amount. And "but muh rangz" isn't a good argument anyways
>>
>>72903347
it's literally the only thing that matters in the nba but ok
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.