[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: who-whosell.jpg (166KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
who-whosell.jpg
166KB, 900x900px
They were better than the Beatles.
>>
>Unpopular Opinions
more like things no one thinks
>>
>unpopular opinions
>this board
Fuck off
>>
>>72900728
live from leeds > all beatles recordings
>>
The Beatles invented punk
>>
>>72900728
I completely agree with this

King of Limbs is better than OK Computer
thanks I'll get my coat
>>
The Beastie Boys invented grindcore
>>
Pre-Help Beatles is garbage

Syro is the best Aphex Twin album

Electioneering is really good and one of the better songs from OKC
>>
The Meat Puppets invented death metal
>>
>>72900728
Funny you should mention that. Keith Moon tried to force his way into The Beatles to replace Ringo once.

>>72900777
Trips speak the truth.

All one has to do is study the history of their early days in Hamburg for the proof.

>Playing strip clubs and sailor bars
>Getting on stage wrecked on a combination of bennies and beer
>Wearing leather jackets and toilet seats on stage while performing
>Starting fights with the audience during their set
>Sleeping with every sleazy scuzzy disgusting disease ridden striper and prostitute that came their way

If this isn't punk then I don't know what is!
>>
>>72901245
Actually I was thinking of Beatles 2.0 aka Plastic Ono Band specifically their song Why released in 1970. If you consider how much input Yoko had on The White Album then it could be considered that The Plastic Ono Band was 3/4 Beatles with Lennon, Ringo and Yoko. Klaus was the other member who is actually one of the people in the Revolver cover.
>>
>>72901457
Interesting theory/concept.
I like the way you think.
John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band IS Punk as Fuck! (And Klaus Voorman actually did the artwork for Revolver as well)

Must've driven Phil Spector up the wall that he wasn't allowed to use his patented "Wall of Sound" recording technique for this record.
>>
>>72901522
Oh cool I didn't know he actually drew the cover. Especially that song Why is like Melt Banana 20 years before the fact. This specific style of punk wouldn't be even remotely approached until No Wave about a decade later so its very far from the blueprint for punk but I think it still gets credit fir the first song instead of The Stooges, Ramones, etc.
>>
Boris' drone albums are the only good drone albums.
>>
Good drone metal does not exist.
>>
>>72900760
this, op is a tard
Kinks>Beatles>Rolling Stones>dog shit>Who
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.