[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /mu/ never talk about them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: simonandgarfunkel.jpg (6KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
simonandgarfunkel.jpg
6KB, 186x186px
>>
literally who
>>
File: Pot.png (773KB, 1264x685px) Image search: [Google]
Pot.png
773KB, 1264x685px
>>72900416
>>
>>72900430
literally kys
>>
This album is amazing, my favorite of them.

It's a solid conceptual album, i feel 80 years old when a listen to it.
>>
>>72900416
Mostly because there isn't much to discuss.
as far a I know everyone likes their simple folk/pop songs
>>
>>72900441
personally i prefer Parsley > Bookends. But that is by a small margin. I still listen to both albums quite often
>>
>>72900416
bookends is my favorite by them, bridge over troubled waters is my second
>>72900430
mods we have an underage
>>
>>72900416
What does it say about me if I like Graceland better then any of their albums together?
>>
Because they were shit (poo)
>>
>>72900416
They were a great group, and made some amazing music, and top tier albums.

Art is a pretentious, arrogant asshole though, I've had the misfortune of working at one of his shows.
>>
>>72903917
you dont like folk much I guess.
Graceland is a great album anyway so I can understand why you'd like it
>>
HELLO GRANDPA MY OLD FRIEND
>>
>>72903946
Care to share
>>
>>72900441
No, you just feel like that because you're listening to Simon and Garfunkel.
>>
because when i was a senior in high school i would get high and listen to Bridge over Troubled Water and watch the cars drive past my house and i really dont want to go back to that
>>
>>72903962
He wasn't mean to anybody who worked at the venue, but he treated his roadies like shit. Have you ever heard that Orson Welles clip about the Frozen Peas commercials? That's how Art was being. If I wasn't in the room with him, listening to the audio probably would have been hilarious. I don't think he ever swore, but he was being so passive aggressive, and putting down everybody who worked for him.
>>
>>72900416
Paul Simon was an absolute genius, jeweyness aside. His first album was incredible. S & G as a group lacked a cohesive vision; Garfunkel was lucky that Simon grew up with him and carried his ass for as long as he did.
>>
>>72904006
Paul Simon is Jewish?!
WTF
>>
We all know Paul Simon has lots of solid solo albums, but does Art Garfunkel have anything worth listening to?
>>
>>72903985
That sucks. I see what you mean
>>
>>72904033
Yes.

Bad Timing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.