[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop tryin' to kill yewrselves in'nit alrouight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1401.jpg (721KB, 2048x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.jpg
721KB, 2048x1836px
Stop tryin' to kill yewrselves in'nit alrouight
>>
>>72897843

Bloody Ell wot you on about?
>>
>>72897843
>don't try to kill youself
>die anyway

? ? ?
>>
Don fackin kill y'self, yeah?
>>
Why are grunge frontmen such soft nu-males?
Growing up in the sorts of conditions and environments in which bands like Oasis and Pulp grew up in(especially when referring to the Gallaghers, who also grew up with a highly abusive and negligent father on top of being born in dilapidated areas with no future prospects) was far bleaker and far more hopeless than growing up in small Pacific Norrthwest towns, and yet you don't see any of these Britpop dudes offing themselves.
Grow a pair, Americucks.
>>
>>72898182
You're going to die, at best, in a hospital, delusional, loopy on morophine, warts and goop on your back. You won't remember this or any of the people you know. Slow.

That, or you'll die in the horrible hellfire of a nuclear holocaust.

Or you could kill yourself. Make your choice.
>>
Who else is hyped for the new Liam solo-album that is bound to be trash

(because I sure am)
(And Liam is nobody without Noel)
(and it will be funny to see him crash and burn at lala)
>>
>>72897843
fag
>>72898182
fag
>>72898309
fag
>>
>>72898309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqJ-JCzH_xQ

Flick of the finger was actually good but I reckon it's gonna be shit, yeah.
>>
>>72898182
grunge was all about embracing being an over-dramatic whiner whereas britpop was all about accepting that yeah, you may have been dealt a shitty hand in life but that doesn't mean you can't still find some dignity and hope and pleasure in living
it only makes sense that a lot of the grunge whiners would take their public image to its logical conclusion
>>
>>72897843
I've been there before, that low. It's not worth it.
>>
>>72898525
Tripfags should kill themselves tbdesuh
>>
>>72897843
Alroi la'
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.