[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is overrated. Tell me why Kate Bush is any good again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: (1985) - Hounds Of Love.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
(1985) - Hounds Of Love.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
This is overrated. Tell me why Kate Bush is any good again.
>>
I don't know, did my first listening to this today and liked 2 or 3 singles. I was expecting much more
>>
>>72895818
The sounds of the album is great. And the b side is a concept album that works perfectly.
>>
>>72895818
>implying you wouldn't go on an adventure though Kate's bush
>>
>>72895818
waifuism
>>
she used to be so beautiful, too bad she isn't anymore :(
>>
>>72897712
Yeah man, only men and make great recods. All the rest is waifuism
>>
>>72897735
People get old. Shes almost 60 now
>>
>>72897712
this and sharespammer secretly won.
>>
Listen to the second half, the concept part of the album. If it does nothing for you then try Aerial's second half, its the same stuff.
>>
>>72897760
they're plenty of beautiful women at their 60s
she isn't one of them
>>
>>72897747
But see, you people never discuss this record without it being about the fact that it was made by a woman. The vast majority of posts are about how you want to fug her or that it's "the female pet sounds" or what the fuck ever.

Very rarely is it about the music
>>
>>72895818
Well its a pretty unique album, and has influenced a ton of female and male artist. Bjorl, PJ Harvey, Big Boi is a huge fan, 2pac was too, and the list goes on.
>>
>>72897815
Well she also got fat
>>
>>72897829
Because mu is sexist lol, the majority are males in their 20s and 30s, that's the reasom
>>
>>72897829
Well the statement "female pet sounds" says alot about the music.
>>
>>72897864
you forgot the 'virgins' part
>>
>>72895818
This album is too much for you. Take a step back, pleb.
>>
>>72898012
""""""baroque"""""""" instrumentation + quirky vocals + cheesy synths is too much for me.
Ok, keep that shit for you.
>>
>>72897662
Under all that caked up makeup in those old dusty photos is just another sunken chinned, frown lined, average looking female Brit-cunt's face.
>>
Kate Bush + Gilmour performing Running Up That Hill is peak pop.

PEAK
POP
>>
>>72898102
PEAK
POP

>>
>>72898134
PEAK POP
>>
>>72895818
Pleb
>>
File: bush4251.jpg (76KB, 425x265px) Image search: [Google]
bush4251.jpg
76KB, 425x265px
Holy shit
>>
>>72898068
Pleb. There isn't many synth anyways
>>
>>72899164
She doesn't look bad for her age.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.