[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: lil-uzi-vert.jpg (121KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
lil-uzi-vert.jpg
121KB, 700x468px
PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QejqTaXxZfo&t=0s
>>
>>72895477
he's right for the most part though. still think the song's decent.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6EFg5eWWlM
>>
>>72895477
Fuck the Rap Critic.

He shits on 95% of songs he reviews, intentionally picking lyrically incomplex songs where most of the appeal is the beat and the feeling. He validates the beaten-dead-horse opinions of people who don't even like rap and gets away with it merely because he's black. Guarantee that most of his fanbase/subscribers are white, underage "le wrong generation" cunts, which is essentially what he is too. See: his (POSITIVE!) 21 Pilots review.
>>
>>72895804
>white, underage "le wrong generation" cunts, which is essentially what he is too
Everything but the "white" part, obviously, not calling this cunt an oreo or any racist shit like that.

Seriously though fuck this guy.
>>
>>72895804
>Guarantee that most of his fanbase/subscribers are white, underage "le wrong generation" cunts
just take a look at the comments
>>
>>72895855
I don't think the people disagreeing with him in the comments are his fans or subscribers, they just watched the video because of the title expecting a positive review
>>
>>72895897
? i watched the video yesterday and most of the comments were talking about how shit uzi is and that rap should always be lyrical amongst other dumb shit like that.
>>
>>72895377
>casually rips off one of his dreads and starts eating it like a twizzler
>>
>>72895477
i kinda agree with him. the random braggadocio in that songs fucks the mood up something proper
>>
can somebody pay him to review something by lil peep, lil pump or famous dex? i want him to lose his shit.
>>
>>72895477
This dude is a massive faggot

He ranks Hopsin and new Eminem highly, as well as TOP. He's a le real hip hop guy without any of the knowledge, and takes every single line literally when it suits his needs.
>>
>>72895804
>>72897389
mad hypebeast white kids btfo.
>>
>>72897484
No I don't even mind him shitting on Uzi or really any of the new generation, it's just his reasoning is almost always retarded. He dissects every line literally and seems to have trouble understanding humor in music and metaphors.
>>
Catch a nigger Ima pull da trigger
(Aye)
Wear nothin but Gucci thigh highs while gettin my boi cucci stretched
(Aye)
Bouta cop me a new choaker to match this dress
(Aye)
My anus is stressed
(Aye)
I wanna have sex with X
(Aye)
>>
>>72897571
>a critic analyzes music
OMG
>>
>>72897690
Yeah, analyzes music poorly.

To reiterate: he thought 21 Pilots were cool, new, and innovative. If that doesn't make you think he's a complete hack, you either have shit taste, are in denial, or memeing
>>
>>72897599
>boi cucci

YEAYEAYEAYEAYEA wait...what?
>>
File: hack_critic.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hack_critic.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>72895477
MY EYES
ARE NOT
WIDE ENOUGH
>>
>>72897599
you're like those cunts that go to the art museum and think they could reproduce jackson pollack paintings
>>
>>72895377
This song would be perfect if it weren't for that stupid high-pitched voice he does during the second hook.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.