[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she lurk /mu/? Does she enjoy watching people sperg every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1472584159530.png (890KB, 1083x834px) Image search: [Google]
1472584159530.png
890KB, 1083x834px
Does she lurk /mu/? Does she enjoy watching people sperg every time she's mentioned?
>>
literally who
>>
>>72890844
Who is this?
>>
>>72890844
No, she's too busy with her bf.
>>
>>72890860
>>72891107
Marina and the Diamonds - irrelevant welsh singer
>>
>>72890844
lavren does
but its mostly to fuck with and talk shit to Brandon which is pretty sad and fucked up
>>
>>72892012
>genuinely likes CHVRCHES
>supported her old band
>Virals and meme's for free
>Cares about her as a person and not just as a celeb
>has possibly added to albums sales through the "leave a trace" trolling and memes
>keeps /mu/ up to date on news about CHVRCHES, and Lavren
>Has said before that he's just memeing and it isn't anything to take serious
>still treats him like shit, runs her mouth to people about him, mocks and laughs at him
great person
>>
>>72892191
ok but that still doesnt mean shes entitled to like him or give a shit about him
get over it and get off Brandon's dick, it never was going to happen
>>
>imlpying its multiple people and not the same retard over and over again
>>
>>72892191
>>72892272
who is this Brandon you fellas are chattin about
>>
>>72892191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
>>
>>72892322
Mentally challenged tripfag who's obsessed with Cvrches
>>
>>72892403
you mean a normal guy who's fell on hard times in the past years and has formed an infatuation with someone because it got his mind off his shitty reality and hates that this has happened and hates how his life has come to circulate around the internet when at one time he was a functioning person?
>>
>>72892465
holy shit brandon chill out

that or stop projecting
>>
>>72892465
we get that you're having problems. don't have to turn your trip off to say it
>>
File: beatlemanic6.jpg (98KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
beatlemanic6.jpg
98KB, 720x360px
Paul, John, George, and/or Ringo were every girl's husbando in the sixties but now everyone loses their minds
>>
>>72892465
whats going on?
>>
>>72890844
lmao this bitch had plastic surgery and still looks like an old hag, you can see it because she has a very visible vein above her right eye. Didn't she brag about she doesn't support plastic surgery?
>>
>>72892813
deep depression, loneliness, alcoholism, losing his job, having money and property stolen from him, etc
>>
>>72892465
I was expecting to see the guy who always spams "Marina aged like shit, her voice sounds like shit now" but instead I have this.

Fuck me, go outside dude, get a blowjob and a cocktail and stop sperging out
>>
>>72892874
>>72893168
Ahhhh there he is.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.