[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is /mu/'s opinion of grimes' clinger-on, HANA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6705.jpg (52KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6705.jpg
52KB, 395x395px
what is /mu/'s opinion of grimes' clinger-on, HANA?
>>
tell me what you think of her first
>>
is she a clinger-on though or are they actually soul mates? no games please
>>
>>72890942
clinger-on
she tried to be a singer songwriter to absolutely no success
so she latched onto bloodpop (a 4/10 when she's at least a 7/10) and Grimes, both of whom are basically NEETs
bloodpop she talked into doing all the production for her shitty EP
>>
>>72890973
if bloodpop were to break up with her and grimes were to drop her as a friend, hana would become NOTHING.

same with james.

it's got to be heard spending all your time sucking up to those two NEET trust fund twats.
>>
>>72890973
well they seem to be pretty close, but i wonder if they really support each other equally

she's made appearances in her videos but they're so small that they feel almost like she's doing them sarcastically
>>
>>72891098
>same with james.
true, but because he is just useless now and his career is basically over not because of lack of ability to make appealing music.

RUIN 1 was bretty good however.
>>
>people throw rocks at things that shine
>>
>>72891098
Lol hi Mike

How's it hangin'?
>>
I've listened to both of their work and I think they've got potential DESU. Hana had a few tracks on that recent music video (Ac!d rain tour) and the few songs she had were pretty catchy and one was actually pretty beautiful (the one about her sister).

James has a few tracks i've managed to find on his channel that he's uploaded. I stlll don't really understand what he's going for but there's some cool beats and synth melodies he's got on them albeit i'm not entirely sure if those are pre-sampled or if he made them himself.

I wouldn't say they are effectively useless as you guys are suggesting because they do have potential. Hana has a pretty good voice. I've never heard James sing (if he does sing?).

The whole 4 some they have going on between them is interesting because they're all musicians. Grimes appears to hang around musicians almost exclusively. Or rather, that's what it appears.

As a grimes fan (yeah I know... I know...) I think they all have potential if they are given a chance and we're not trying to be cool elitists about how superior our musical tastes are (things we do when we're in highschool).
>>
>>72892880
finest example of a non-critique i've ever read on here.

you appear to be on the verge of redpilling on your opinion of them so i'll just sit back and let you sort through your thoughts.
>>
>>72890692
Very good singer, has a nice calming stage presence (kinda reminds me of a female Magical Cloudz desu.) Her one song Chimera is fucking beautiful, but -other than that - the rest (the little that I've heard - she seems to spend a lot of time NOT releasing things desu) is a bit too one-note for my tastes.

Not that it's a bad note, mind you. Just not something you need more than one or two really good/strong songs to convey.
>>
>>72890692
she makes me bump the thread
>>
>>72894472
agree. bloody awful.
>>
>>72895021
That's not what he wrote but 1/10 troll though. Roll again.
>>
pleb shit
>>
shit
>>
Andy Sixx's creamy logs
>>
>>72890692
my opinion is shit
>>
>>72895196
shit
>>
File: thick.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
thick.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
she's got that talent going on though
>>
>>72895196
Sorry we don't listen to your super awesome mega gud music. I guess we're all just plebs then. LOL.
>>
>>72896484
shit
>>
>>72896506
LOL! You're too kind. Maybe you're like groot and only communicate with one word or phrase?
>>
hate this fucken cunt
>>
>>72895931
SHE SURE DOES MILHO!
>>
>>72897289
Y tho?
>>
idk if im missing something but i've always just found her music pretty bland

it's okay and it's pleasant and all but >>72890973 is right. there's really nothing that would draw me to her other than her association with grimes.
>>
her whole career revolves around being grimes friend and dating bloodpop.

not something to be proud of.

and you can tell she wants to branch off but it doesn't work and won't work.
>>
>>72897758
>there's really nothing that would draw me to her other than her association with grimes.
Yeah, but is that her fault or yours?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.