[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled: is he a rapist or not? Will we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Now that the dust has settled: is he a rapist or not? Will we ever know for sure?
The accusation makes his music a little harder to listen to...
>>
Not a rapist
Even if he was, shouldn't impact his music
>>
his wife confirmed it was all made up shit
>>
>>72890442
Where?
>>
>>72890442
>his wife
He definitely didn't do it, but spouses are not reliable at all
>>
>>72890380
Source to this controversy? I haven't heard about it.
>>
Larkin made the same accusation against at least 2 other musicians. Each time it was right after they told her they didn't want to work with her anymore. Clear pattern of bullshit accusations by a butthurt psycho bitch.
>>
I'M JUST A LITTLE BOY
>>
>>72890671
>>72890733
she claimed she had irrefutable proof that nothing happened and outright challenged larkin to press charges
larkin never did shit and just whined more online for sympathy
she just wanted to get back at gira for dropping her from the label
>>
>>72890746
>te
http://pitchfork.com/news/63799-swans-michael-gira-issues-statement-on-rape-accusations-larkin-grimm-responds/
>>72890733
What makes you so sure?
>>
Gira probably got raped himself with zero justice and now has to carry around a bullshit accusation from an attention whore that he himself is a rapist
Fuck existence
>>
>>72890762
>>72890765
Unless they actually put their proof out there, people almost always back their spouse.
See anthony weiner, took several cases for the thot to get her shit together and bounce.
>>
>>72890750
she's mentally ill
she accused 3 of her former Heroes are Gang Leaders band members of sexual assault
ALL INDEPENDENTLY
>>
Where's Deliquescence?
>>
>>72890380

He certainly looks like a rapist
>>
larkin grimm made fun of him saying what you don't wanna fuck me? are you gay or something? so he said "i'll show YOU!" but then a few thrusts in he quietly muttered "this doesn't feel right..." and they both went to sleep in tears...
>>
>>72890808
Boys will be boys.
>>
>>72890380
>The accusation makes his music a little harder to listen to...
you haven't listened to his music
>>
>>72890380
Kek the lack of songwriting makes his music a little hard to listen to.
>>
File: pepe257.jpg (24KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
pepe257.jpg
24KB, 650x370px
>tfw you start listening to Swans BECAUSE of the accusations
>>
>>72890980
>pd
I have. It is rough and sincere and brutal, but one can identify with it. I'm listening and having a very emotional experience and the thought that the author is a rapist is distracting. But he most probably isn't, so it's ok.
>>
>>72890397
lol fk yh anon who needs morals xDD *tips fedora*
>>
>>72890380
>The accusation makes his music a little harder to listen to...
please be bait
>>
>>72892096
nope
>>
>>72890733
even his ex-wife confirmed it was all bullshit
>>
YOU'RE GONNA MURDER SOMEBODY WEAK
>>
File: cucklords.jpg (518KB, 1215x1250px) Image search: [Google]
cucklords.jpg
518KB, 1215x1250px
>the accusation makes his music a little harder to listen to...
>>
>>72890380
>>72892015

Not separating the art from the artist
>>
>>72892305

completely separating the art from the artist
>>
>>72892305
Forgot le green text > meme
>>
>>72892305
Literally not possible.
>>
>>72892331
You haven't been trying hard enough (or trying too hard) then.
>>
>>72892288
Lol i just noticed montie in the collage
>>
File: dindu.jpg (2MB, 4000x2779px) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
2MB, 4000x2779px
>>72892331
ok can you stop being such a fucking SJW moron? goddamn betas these days
>>
>>72892503
Not being able to fully separate the art from the artist has (at least when it happens to me) nothing to do with SJW culture.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.