[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bands/arists that should have stopped producing during the 00s.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 543.jpg (46KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
46KB, 636x421px
These faggots for starters.
>>
They should have never produced music
>>
But then they wouldn't have made A Thousand Suns
>>
is that linkin park?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9_gWiwAWrA

reminder he's 40 years old
>>
They shouldn't have stopped in the 00's. They should've realized that A thousand suns is the direction they should be taking.
>>
>>72888025
literally whom
>>
>>72888052
This
>>72888055
>implying that's even good
>>
You want to know what linkin park should have done?]
Mae a witchhouse /metal album

Instead either they listened to some kike telling them to go pop or they chose to go pop themselves, which means they are only in it for he money.
And have take a hit in their fanbase
>>
Like you can sort of excuse weezer for going pop because weezer always had a pop rock, beach boys like vibe.

But linking park was pure screamy man nu metal.

You look at julian casablancas, dude is still doing it, still making rock, and also experimenting electronically in a good way, still in tune with the underground enough to know what vaporwave is

Its like, why doesnt greenday come back and go folk punk.

There are so many other options for rock bands than to be some sell out pop faggot
>>
Like why doesnt noel gallagher be an older version of ed sheran, be dad sherrean.

If rock is dying there are other genres to do that arent garbage pop
>>
>>72888025
me on the right
>>
Watch mike shinoda get butthurt at the youth not liking his new music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zjAxPMipBk
>>
Only thing I remotely liked from them was Numb/Encore but only for the Jay-Z parts, the rest of that ep was trash.

>inb4 Earl does an official mashup with The National in an attempt to bring his left-fieldedness to the mainstream
>>
>their latest album

Is this Westlife lmao
>>
>>72888950
kek top banter anon
>>
>>72888755
>But linking park was pure screamy man nu metal.
you don't listen to much metal, do you? even for nu-metal they were always pretty poppy
>>
>>72888055
This. Also Wretches and Kings sounds a lot like something Run The Jewels would do.
Sadly Linkin Park are stuck in this spot where they have to make music like this. Even when they do something inventive it gets panned by critics. Mike wouldn't even be able to go off and do his own thing without being compared to Linkin Park/being attached to the stigma.
>>
obviously Animal Collective should have stopped after MPP in 2009 (with FBK still coming out and then oddsac could be like post band break up / not really count since it was being worked on since 2006)

become LEGEND!

though you'd still end up with weak panda wank sauce like tomboy grimm creeper

at least without CHAZ and Pantied With it'd make Avey solo seem a bit better maybe? ... I don't know... going from Down there to Slasher Flicks without the last proper 2 ac albums would be a weird prop!

then they could have come back in 2017 with meeting of the waters and saying yeah ok here's one more thing but that's it lol (maybe)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.