[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: b369b595.jpg (120KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
b369b595.jpg
120KB, 620x620px
Remember me?
>>
Wildflower season is upon us lads
If I Was A Folkstar the premiere comfy summer jam
>>
>>72884029
AOTY 2016? Yes I do remember you.
>>
I've never been more happy to find out an album leaked
I remember staring at what.cd so giddily while catching pokemon in my room

now I've lost my gf of 3 years due to my alcoholism getting out of hand and I've just barely graduated college with zero prospects for the future

I want to go back
>>
Is this actually worth the listen? I never heard it because comeback albums are always a letdown

the track they did with Freddie Gibbs was damn good though
>>
How could I forget last years best album
>>
AOTY 2016 contender
>>
>>72884075
protip: don't be an alcoholic
>>
>>72884133
Oh gosh thanks
>>
File: blondcapa2.jpg (96KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
blondcapa2.jpg
96KB, 806x806px
>>72884058
>>72884096
>>72884120
Ahem.
>>
>>72884085
It's worth it as long as you don't think of it as a continuation of Since I Left You, because it isn't. It's more of a reboot of the Avalanches. Fantastic record, though.
>>
>>72884160
Blonde is good but.. nah. It's not better. It's not even better than Channel Orange
>>
How could I forget last year's Humanz?
>>
>>72884029
damn this album is so good, 16 years of hype and they lived up to it, it's neck and neck with sily

hopefully they do a huge tour sometime in the future though
>>
>>72884178
That would be Bon Iver
Massive letdown.
>>
>>72884160
Yeah I actually thought of Blonde while typing it but I clicked post anyway. I love both because they're the only 2 albums that came out last year I can play front to back.
>>
>>72884075
congrats on graduating :)

just being a grad and having a long term girlfriend ever is much more than i've done. you will overcome your alcoholism buddy, i believe in you
>>
>>72884178
I would rather listen to Humanz than Demon Days
AMA
>>
>>72884215
22, A Million was really good, I don't get why it was hated. Even if you don't like it as a whole, it has some great songs like 29 strafford apts and 8 circle
>>
>>72884295
cus it was fuckin gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>>72884295
It was bad.
>>
>>72884337
i agree. honestly it amazes me how justin vernon effortlessly makes beautiful music that sounds so soulless at the same time
>>
File: 1495175315817.gif (2MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1495175315817.gif
2MB, 500x374px
>>72884203
>damn this album is so good, 16 years of hype and they lived up to it, it's neck and neck with sily
>>
AOTY2016 which I still listen to very frequently, ye I remember you

I think it's actually better than SILY by quite a long way, which is saying something because I absolutely love SILY. The only thing about it is just that it hasn't aged massively well. Still a 10/10 though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.