[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what a piece of shit. 29 songs. Only 4 are good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: folder.jpg (117KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
117KB, 600x600px
what a piece of shit.

29 songs. Only 4 are good
>>
You only have yourself to blame for listening to this garbage. You had no indication that it was going to be good.
>>
>>72882640
>>72882668
Plebs
>>
>>72882640
When a band decides to record an album, usually they write, rehearse, and record a whole bunch of songs. Then they select a dozen or so of the best ones and discard the rest. This album is pretty much why that happens. At least one entire disc should have been left in the studio.
>>
>>72882640
Wrong. You are a pleb if you are only looking for the catchy ones like lolSnowlol

Charlie is amazing. How can you hate the awesome bridge.
C'mon girl has a great bassline.
Slow cheetah is great.
Wet Sand is awesome with that sick outro. Torture Me is sick. Intense vocals leading into a blistering solo.
Strip my mind is great.
Desecration smile has good lyrics, great sound.
Tell me baby is catchy.
Hard to Concentrate has great lyrics.
21st century has sick effects and a blistering solo.
Storm in a teacup is a great rap-rock song. Animal bar is a great experimental song with neat effects, good chorus.

Tons of great guitar layering and melodies. I suggest you give it another listen.
>>
>>72883711
That's 10 songs. Out of 29. Barely a third. OP might be exaggerating a little, but face it brotato, Stadium Arcadium is mostly filler.
>>
>>72882640
>>72882668
>>72882692
>>72882696
>>72883711
>>72883763
RHCP sucks as a whole
>>
>>72883763
filler would imply they're filling the gaps to make a final product. All they did was add on a bunch of extra stuff for the hell of it. That's not filler, it's pointless extra. That doesn't make it worse than if the album was only the good 10 songs.
>>
File: RHCP DEBUT.jpg (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RHCP DEBUT.jpg
210KB, 600x600px
>>72884213
>imply this album isn't good
>>
I've tried to talk shit about Stadium Arcadium many times, but no one will ever hit on its problems quite as well as this review:

http://www.allmusic.com/album/stadium-arcadium-mw0000400165
>>
I bought it (when I still bought CDs) when it came out because they priced it at $12 new. It has about 8-10 bangers on it and the rest isn't bad. There are worse RHCP albums and better ones, but this one is in the middle.
>>
File: CurtainsFrusciante.jpg (30KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
CurtainsFrusciante.jpg
30KB, 500x503px
RHCP is mostly shit, but John Frusciante, the guitarist, has some amzing solo work

listen to Curtains and leave RHCP behind
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.