[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: melonhead.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
melonhead.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
When melon is gone, how will we know which albums to listen to?
>>
Never needed his fucking help then, most certainly don't need it now
>>
You'll have to go back to listening to Taylor swift and drake along with all the other piece of shit commercial artists.
>>
>>72879298
You get an Apple Music subscription and just listen through the first couple tracks of every new album that comes out each week in the genres you care about.
>>
>>72879322
Disgusting
>>
File: fantwon antwon.png (1MB, 671x1001px)
fantwon antwon.png
1MB, 671x1001px
>>72879322
>You get an Apple Music subscription
Stopped reading there
>>
>>72879298
>go to rateyourmusic
????
profit!
>>
>>72879298
>When melon is gone

do you know youtubers who became popular to just leave youtube for some good reason? no, they stick around forever and milk it for all it's worth. onision is still making videos and he's basically been convicted of being a serial killer in terms of perception
>>
>>72879338
It's worth it no joke man. Don't have to dl something just to listen to it and delete it if you don't like it. Just dl an album off Apple Music and if you like it you grab it off Soulseek. EZ.
>>
>>72879364
That sounds nice and all but
>Apple
>>
>>72879338
Beats Spotify at least, a lot of musician hate Spotify.

Inb4
>w-well t-hen they need to get with the times and adapt!

It's not as simple as you may think.
>>
>>72879374
I know. The downside is having to use fucking iTunes.
>>
>>72879298
>>72879298

pitchfork
every 10 years when Scaruffi updates his website
/mu/ doesn't really give a shit about Christgau or any other music critics
>>
>>72879381
Is it because they don't get paid enough?

I remember seeing Flylo get pissed on Twitter about it
>>
You'll have to go back to forming your own opinions instead of borrowing opinions from this fag.
>>
>>72879345
this but without the cringey meme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.