[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Faith_no_more_angel_dust.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Faith_no_more_angel_dust.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
Holy shit
>>
>>72878960
AND I FEEEEEEEELLL
>>
>>72878960
yeah it's really good
>>
YOU'RE PER FECT YES IT'S TRUE
BUT WITHOUT MEEEEE-EEEEEE~ YOU'RE ONLY YOU~
YOUR MENS-TRU-A-TING HEART
IT AIN'T BLEE-DIN' E-NOUGH FOR TWO
>>
>>72878960
i want mike patton to fuck me in the ass with this cd
>>
>>72879133
same but with Mr. Bungle's discography
>>
>>72878960
>I SWALLOW I SWALLOW I SWALLOW
>BE AGGRESSIVE B-E AGGRESSIVE, B-E-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E
Best track right?
>>
I really want to live in the alternate timeline where Jim Martin didn't get kicked out of FNM.
>>
File: swigetyswooty.jpg (7KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
swigetyswooty.jpg
7KB, 236x214px
>>72879133
>>
>>72879227
This.
>>
A BOUNCING LITTLE BABY
>>
File: R-454592-1291180081.jpeg.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-454592-1291180081.jpeg.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
doesn't even compare with this
>>
>>72878960
Crack Hitler is the best song. That bassline is fucking amazing, the muffled vocals, the chorus, and the HEY HEY
>>
I'll go to the record shop tomorrow
>>
I hate you
Talkin' to myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIDkkD0jIg
>>
>>72878960
They just weren't the same without Jim Martin
>>
>>72878960
I never really understood the appeal of this band. This is probably their best album and it kinda sucks honestly. They always seemed to be a band that could make really great music that just refused so they could make a bunch of crap instead. Mike Patton used to make fun of that talentless hack in the RHCP all the time but his singing in many FNM songs comes across about the same pretty often.
>>
>>72880011
A SHINY COPPER PENNY
>>
>>72880338
Faith No More came before RHCP. If anyone is copying anyone it's Anthony Kiedis.
>>
>>72880417
Didn't say he was copying them, just that they both kinda do the same style of singing and it sucks when both of them do it. Only difference is Mike Patton actually has some talent.
>>
>>72880441
Why do I feel like Anthony Kiedis is a better frontman. Patton has an incredible voice and writes good music, takes risks, etc.

Live, Patton goofs off and never tries live and sounds like shit. What's the point of that 6 octave range if he doesn't use it. Anthony Kiedis actually tries to sing well. He also is more passionate live, jumping around, thrashing his hair, dancing, getting the crowd pumped. Just better stage presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA7bKfi8fJk
>>
File: 3170861-1-2.jpg (53KB, 288x194px) Image search: [Google]
3170861-1-2.jpg
53KB, 288x194px
Which Faith No Man was best Faith No Man?
>>
>>72881446
Tomahawk-First two albums were great especially Mit Gas as it was more aggressive and more diverse, Anonymous was decent experimentation, Oddfellows was kind of boring
Fantomas-God-Tier Patton, all their albums are amazing 8/10 plus
Faith No More-Entry-level Patton, still really good, just some duds, Angel Dust is 9/10, every other album is 7/10
Mr. Bungle-They would be the greatest band to ever exist if it wasn't for some of the songs on California and s/t. Disco Volante is absolute perfection and possibly the greatest album of the 90s, and possibly one of the greatest albums ever made. One of the few 10/10s in the music world

Patton is the fucking man.
>>
>>72880050
Jizzlobber is the best.
>>
>>72881715
>if it wasn't for some of the songs on California and s/t.
what songs are you talking about?
every song in both of those albums are great imo
>>
>>72881733
Close second for me.

I HIDE MY DIRTY SECRETS UNDER THE DIRTY MATTRESS AND THEY ARE MAKING ME ITCH!!!!!
>>
>>72881332
It sounds like you haven't seen many Patton live performances.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.