[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katy Perry new album Witness announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: katy-perry-witness.jpg (60KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
katy-perry-witness.jpg
60KB, 630x630px
Are you ready for the woke-pop masterpiece Witness by Katy Perry. It's coming out on June 9, while waiting for the album listern to her new smash hit Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z18eMqK9BMM
>>
>>72876225
>rich white bitch
>"""woke"""
>>
>>72876225

it'll flop
>>
I'm READY!!!!!!! so excited for it
the tree snippet is so BJORK
>>
File: CsBfEK_UIAAc0ro.jpg (27KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
CsBfEK_UIAAc0ro.jpg
27KB, 400x391px
>>72876260
>>72876273
Stay mad.
>>
o
ye
im
so
hype
tnk
u
>>
>>72876363
stay """woke""", plant
>>
>>72876225
'''one eye''' huh?
>>
>>72876225
This is one of the most ridiculously pretentious album covers I've seen in a while
>>
>>72876899
It's ridiculously ((()))
>>
This album cover is a basic bitch's idea of edgy. The most garish thing about it is honestly that weird tangerine nail color.
>>
>>72876260
>Bringing race into it
>>
>>72876909
Yep. Not even covert.
>>
>>72876899
This looks like an album cover that Madonna would put out today in her 50s.
>>
File: katy dance.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
katy dance.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>72877515
Lmao, Katy is too deep for you.
What the fuck is she doing here tho?
>>
File: katy dance2.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
katy dance2.gif
2MB, 400x224px
Kek, she is really autistic.
>>
>>72878078
>>72878055

and yet i'm frustrated because i feel like she could do ANYTHING, even having a seizure and collapsing to the ground, and it is still going to give me a diamond hard erection because of how deftly she's conditioned everyone.
>>
>>72878055
>>72878078
That haircut looks like shit
>>
Her last album was pretty garbo this is shaping up to be garbo as well
>>
Is there anything more disgusting than a pop star pretending to be woke?
>>
>>72878938
America only wants to see perry doing two things, shaking her titties, and not talking.

Actually the truth is dr. luke wrote all her hits, but he is gonso now.
>>
>>72876225
>woke-pop
shes literally dressed in black face with watermelon cornorows and shit as well as pretended to be an egyptian goddess and also had a video as a noble american soldier "serving" her country by killing middle eastern people... wtf is wrong with her? she trash
>>
>>72879005
Yeah, I feel that it was Dr. Luke and Max Martin were a great team, because now Dr. Luke is gone and Katy is failing with just Max Martin and his other production buddies. It puts it in perspective that songrwriting and production are better as a collab.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_(Katy_Perry_album)

dem credits

>Jack Garratt
>Purity Ring
>Sia

this could be okay
>>
>>72879938
We already had a Sia song and it was a flop, its called 'Chained to the Rythm'.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.