[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favourite tracks? >Volcano >Red Velvet Wound >Empathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: cover.jpg (7KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
7KB, 200x197px
Favourite tracks?

>Volcano
>Red Velvet Wound
>Empathy
>>
>>72874158
>the sound
>the final sacrifice
>i was a prisoner in your skull
>>
>>72874158
All from disc 2 for me

>I Love You This Much
because muh musique concrète

>Minus Something
Because I particularly like the monologue and the outro

>Empathy
because the last part about perversions hits really, REALLY close to home
>>
>I was a prisoner in your skull
>Volcano
>The Beautiful Days
>>
>>72874158
everything but volcano and helpless child
>>
>Red Velvet Corridor
>I Love You This Much
>I can't remember I need to pay attention to track names on my next listen
>>
>>72875701
fucking this
>>
>Helpless Child
>Animus
>I Was a Prisoner in Your Skull

I want this on vinyl so bad.
>>72874628
For me, my favorite disc is the first one, since I feel the way everything is sequenced is beautiful. From the second side though, I love the Sound, the Final Sac, and Secret Friends.
>>
>>72875701
>>72875757
>two best songs
>>
>>72875875
Helpless Child isn't better than any of the others. It gets put on a pedestal because of its length. I enjoy it, but it's nothing special; I'd never call it a favorite when there are deeper and better songs on the album. Volcano is just grating.
>>
>>72874158
Helpless Child
Animus
Bloodsection
>>
I was a prisoner in your skull
The beautiful days
All lined up
How they suffer
The sound
YRP
>>
I'm listening all the way through for the first time right now
>>
>>72877430
>all the way through
why? would you waste 2.5 hours listening to an uncohesiv album the whole way through you cuck?
>>
>>72877878
Cause that's the way it's supposed to be. They have a similar vibe and sound, why would i want to experience this at different times and moods? I wouldn't just put on one or two random songs on if I was listening to any other album.
>>
>>72878356
Then just listen to one half you loser
>>
>>72878372
Too late, I'm almost done
>>
Hypogirl

And whichever 2 tracks feature the clips of that tranny talking about phone sex against that creepy ambient background.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.