[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on bat for lashes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 212-2a56189c858f06b9-_MG_8438RT.jpg (282KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
212-2a56189c858f06b9-_MG_8438RT.jpg
282KB, 840x560px
thoughts on bat for lashes?
>>
>>72868482
poo

in

loo
>>
Love SEXVVITCH and Two Suns and Fur and Gold, kind of meh on her other stuff.

Good music to fuck to if you know what I am saying my fellow man.
>>
>>72868493

Iranians can poo in loo
>>
>>72868504
>Good music to fuck to
good point. thats sexwitch album is pure sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5icdxxlIoM
>>
When "Fur and Gold" came out, it was on nodata, so I downloaded it. I was like "whoa, this is interesting."

Then "Two Suns" came out, and I was like "holy shit this woman is the heir to Kate Bush." I went out and bought a poster of her and started collecting her records.

Then "Haunted Man" came out, and I was like "alright! another solid release!"

Then SEXWITCH came out, and actually it kind of sucked, but I was like "yeah, a little noise rock with some eastern influences; I can dig it."

Then "The Bride" came out and stunk so fucking bad it ruined everything.
>>
>>72868627
>Then "The Bride" came out and stunk so fucking bad it ruined everything.
that's her worst album but don't let that ruin her image. the balance between 3 good albums, a so-so album and a mediocre one is positive.
>>
I liked Daniel and Pearl's Dream. I plan on checking out the rest of her stuff.
>>
>>72868532
she isn't Iranian
>>
>>72868870
She's half Pakistani, and born to a clan that is known for producing squash players.

Pakistan knows how to poo in loo amigo.
>>
Love Mt. Eden version desu
>>
>>72868915
>Pakistan knows how to poo in loo amigo.
Maybe so but they are essentially the same as Indians.

>inb4 shitstorm

u know it's true
>>
>>72868549

Never heard of her before, like this though...listening to "Ha Howa Ha Howa" right now.

Good shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.