[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you justify not paying for music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1483315060334.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1483315060334.gif
564KB, 800x430px
how do you justify not paying for music?
>>
it's on youtube?
>>
And why should I justify it to anons on mew ?
>>
Because poor
>>
>>72868512
how poor are we talking?
>>
>>72868520
I have to sell my body in order to eat everyday
>>
>>72868480
By paying for live shows and very occasionally merch
>>
95 percent of your money goes to the label

no thanks.
>>
I don't have a credit card
>>
File: 20_d.jpg (75KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
20_d.jpg
75KB, 960x932px
I have grown up in two diffrent time periods, when i was kid we had dial up, a home phone, mtv still played music videos, beepers, vhs tapes, you still had to buy music.
Now, fast forward to today, smartphones, streaming, literally every single recorded song in human history from every time period, from every genre, in every language. All at my fingertips. For free.
And you are going to sit there and have the fucking gall to tell me katy minaj bibers music is worth paying for?
God, have you fucking millennials shits even imagined what life was like in the before times. You had to have money to waste, go to a store, hope they have what you like in stock, and you are limited by what they have in stock, and what time they are open.

Now i can just wake up at 4 in the morning, flip on the piracy machine, "hmmmm, im in the mood for roxy music", "oh wait, no, im going to listen to some Gregorian chants, then some japanese city pop"
>>
You can't own digital files therefore I have no qualms about "pirating" them.
>>
in the before time you had to be really good so people would waste money on your music instead of buying food, and today all the pop artists are lazy demoralized shits because no one is buying their garbage.
Like im rockist as shit but i could respect mj, he could dance and sing better than anyone.
Then you have modern pop stars, enhanced by computers, autotune, cant even fucking dance at all, its all an illusion.
Chris cornell dying made me realize there were people who actually could sing in the industry once, had golden voices.
>>
because all musicians are automatically rich nazis
>>
Music isn't an excludable good. To circumvent this fact, the Jews had to invent the regressive notion of the 'intellectual property.'
>>
I dont.
>>
>>72868576

This, ill pay for the concert, not the label/distributor/apple
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.