[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Um who is Billy Corgan? Stupid fucking failing fake news trash rag.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2170.jpg (219KB, 1242x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2170.jpg
219KB, 1242x1707px
Um who is Billy Corgan? Stupid fucking failing fake news trash rag.
>>
File: 88.jpg (173KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
173KB, 1252x1252px
>>
Yeah but they weren't apart of the Seattle 4 that's the point
>>
>>72868145
What about Buzz from The Melvins? May not be from Seattle but he and his band pioneered the grunge genre and are from Washington.
>>
>>72868145
The Smashing Pumpkins are not grunge and never considered themselves as such.
>>
File: andrews_travisUSE.jpg (615KB, 2337x2336px) Image search: [Google]
andrews_travisUSE.jpg
615KB, 2337x2336px
>>72868145
>The Washington Post
wow, this is some shit-tier work from what I thought was an okay publication. also, why are they making clickbait titles now? If I opened a newspaper I don't want to see:

>After Chris Cornell’s death: ‘Only Eddie Vedder is left. Let that sink in.’

here is the author of this piece
>>
>>72868198
>wow, this is some shit-tier work from what I thought was an okay publication
it became huffington post tier dude
>>
>>72868198
>Let that sink in
This isn't journalism. This is buzzfeed bullshit. Report on a story and stop telling people how to feel you dyke cunt.
>>
>>72868211
Oops, on expanding the image I now realize that isn't a woman.
>>
>>72868217
kek
>>
>>72868217
these days who the fuck knows anymore, gender is non-existent according to mainstream media and current sociological education. but you're right, reporting is absolutely ridiculous now.

Chris Cornell has died and they felt it was necessary to post an article about Eddie Vedder basically being the last savior and survivor of the Seattle Grunge scene? Let it sink in? Get the fuck out of here. A man has died and you're worried about Eddie Vedder being the last 'true grunge' musician?
>>
>>72868217
lmao
>>
>>72868211
I really hate this thing online journalists do where they write in a prose that sounds like a 14 year old girl or nigger, makes me lose what little respect i have for "journalists"
>>
>>72868145
what kind of a newspaper would put something like this out?

what the fuck
>>
why aren't Tool grunge darlings? Sure they delved more into metal later on but their first 2 albums were quality grunge
>>
Chris cornell was DESTROYED by just one tweet. Let that sink in. New chris cornell song, LISTEN. IM SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION BUT REALLY IM JUST A PUPPET FOR THE WASHINGTON POST THATS OWNED BY JEFF BEZOS AND MANIPULATED BY THE CIA EVER SINCE THEY GOT RID OF NIXON AND I TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK
>>
>>72868259
Yeah it's becoming really common. The public trust in the media is dwindling by the day so it's probably just their attempt to delay their extinction a bit by talking in blog speak. It's pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>72868318
I'm one of the five people on this board that likes Tool and I've never for a second considered them grunge. I grew up during the peak of grunge and never felt them to be a part of that scene other than the fact that they played with some of those guys at festivals and stuff.
>>
>>72868153
fpbp, unironically
>>
>>72868349

They played the same type of music too. only difference is Maynard doesn't have a buttrock voice like the others
>>
>>72868396
Grunge characteristically had a soft side to balance the abrasive side. I feel like this was missing almost entirely from Tool's sound.
>>
>>72868145
>Only Eddie Vedder is left
Depressing.
>>
>>72868217
>Oops, on expanding the image I now realize that isn't a woman.
May as well be.
>>
>>72868259
>nigger

Who hurt you?
>>
what about the rest of soundgarden, the rest of aic including their main songwriter, the rest of pearl jam, dave grohl krist novoselic???
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.