[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Dad's dead. Any albums for this feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: rogerdean.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rogerdean.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
My Dad's dead. Any albums for this feel?
>>
File: roger.png (210KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
roger.png
210KB, 500x500px
>>72864676
anything with roger waters on it
>>
JC wrote this song after his dad died:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8k3qB61lhk
>>
>>72864688
he loved pink floyd to
>>
My Dad Is Dead - I Had A Dream
>>
>>72864676
How recently did he die. If the answer is very recently, then it doesn't matter. All the shit you are listening to this year is going to be linked to that grief. That's not a good or bad thing, but it will always be your personal context.

If he died a little bit ago, then take a dive into what he listened to. You definitely aren't going to dig it all, but you'll come away like "oh, well I can see why he thought Mettle was the best Pink Floyd album."

Dead dads make the world go round, anon. I'm with you in Rockland.
>>
>>72864676
My dad died too and i had a horrible tense relationship with him.
What albums for this feel?
>>
>>72864676
Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger
>>
>>72864739
Thank you man, means a lot .He died a couple of years ago, but the feelings are finally surfacing.
>>
File: 1491534171346.jpg (181KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1491534171346.jpg
181KB, 900x675px
My dad was an abuse schizo drug addict so i like listening to Mr. Blue Sky whenever i think about him hanging from the fence railing he killed himself at.
>>
>>72864725
pretty on the nose haha
>>
>>72864793
If this is true anon. i'm so fucking sorry about that.
>>
>>72864846
Best thing that ever happened to me, m8. I was basically kept prisoner by my parents and used as a welfare check for them.

I slept in in a tin box in the back yard on a mattress covered in dogs blood.

If we tell the truth as we see it to the best we can, and we succeed in seeing the truth, and put in the effort to be good despite our capacity, and predilection, towards evil, we can live on in our encouragement and inspiration of the alleviation of suffering.

And if not, you end up hanging yourself in a graveyard high on meth, and not a single one of your children shed a tear.

That's what it means to die, anon. To mean nothing, because you helped no one.
>>
Listen to when the tigers broke free on repeat and cry until you can't anymore
>>
File: 5f3df021.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5f3df021.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Pretty much anything by Panda Bear, but this album especially
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.