[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he do it /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: chris-cornell.jpg (62KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
chris-cornell.jpg
62KB, 446x446px
His lyrics are extremely nihilistic and if you watch him talk to the crowd during acoustic shows he seems to have a lot of anti-religious sentiment.
>>
>>72864573

Only problem is he converted to Greek Orthodox in 2012 after marrying his 2nd wife
>>
Have you been watching him do acoustic shows? Link it I'm interested
>>
>>72864621
I didn't know that, are you sure?

I even googled his religious views and it said he didn't want anything to do with it.

>>72864642
I watched it a couple of years ago when I was learning a few of his songs and what he was saying to the crowd I disagreed with as I oppose nihilism quite strongly.

All of the songs I learned were lyrically depressing despite being uplifting melodically .
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tdPuCzdYsA
>>
>>72864573
he was murdered
>>
File: ChrisCornellCross.jpg (49KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisCornellCross.jpg
49KB, 640x420px
>>72864894
He converted to Greek Orthodoxy in 2012. It's on his wikipedia page and he wore a cross a lot. He went to Church with his wife and had his children baptized. I don't know why you would make this thread with this picture unless you were gaslighting or trying to b8 for (you)s.
>>
>>72864982
I had no idea he became religious, I'm not a big fan by any means.

And no bait, Atheism and Nihilism just go hand in hand so it looked fitting.
>>
>>72864573
https://youtu.be/f8nkHrv_4Mg
>>
>>72865077
that's fucking horrifying to watch at this very moment
>>
File: SayHello2Bait.png (33KB, 400x112px) Image search: [Google]
SayHello2Bait.png
33KB, 400x112px
>>72865062
the bait was the picture i mean. since you made the picture yourself. also his lyrics are very overtly spiritual in Audioslave. I'm not sure if he was particularly religious at the time, but him and tom morrello were at least spiritual to some extent and it showed in the lyrics.
>>
Are you atheist OP?
>>
>>72865152
You sound paranoid and possibly schizophrenic.
>>
>>72865116
What's horrifying is his last show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZJvemyci04

hearing him scream "SAVE ME".... haunting, knowing that Chris Cornell was right there but ignored his own cries for help. Suicide is nasty business.
>>
>>72864573
>Why did he do it
>I don't actually listen to song lyrics
>>
File: Chris_Corn_Blepe_2.png (1MB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Corn_Blepe_2.png
1MB, 2100x1500px
>>
He should have atleast finished the tour before killing himself
>>
>>72866333
Agreed, what a selfish piece of shit
>>
>>72864960
But for which motive in any case?
>>
>>72865062
>And no bait, Atheism and Nihilism just go hand in hand so it looked fitting.
Sure, for 14 year olds on /b/.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.