[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shugazi/ - Shoegaze, Dream Pop, Noise Pop, Blackgaze, etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: topsters2 (7).jpg (100KB, 1040x740px) Image search: [Google]
topsters2 (7).jpg
100KB, 1040x740px
Surely there must be one more that I'm missing out on? Haven't heard too much else this year.
>>
>>72863384
>new Slowdive album is great
>Ride album coming soon
>The Pains of Being Pure at Heart album coming soon

Are we in the midst of a shoegaze renaissance? Or is this by and large coincidence?
>>
>>72863384
shoegaze is still a shit genre I see

>>72863472
Are we in the midst of a shoegaze renaissance?
kek'd loudly
>>
>>72863472

God I really hope the new Ride album isn't disappointing. The two singles that they put out didn't do anything to quell my doubt.
>>
Have you already tried using RYM?
>>
>>72863542
The third single they put out is better than both, but the intro sucks.
>>
jay som is a really great record but idk if i'd call it dream pop, let alone shoegaze
what are the albums on the bottom?
>>
>>72864101
Nah I just finished listening to it and I totally see where he's coming from and agree. Before I started it I thought the same thing as you. It wasn't how I remembered it at all.
>>
>>72864159
i listened to it a bunch i know it p well
there's some tracks i can see you making a case for but i def wouldn't call it a dream pop record
>>
File: a4188155767_16.jpg (115KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a4188155767_16.jpg
115KB, 700x700px
>>72863384

Really dug this.
>>
>>72863384
am i the only one that thinks the new slowdive album is phoned in trash?
it's sad, it feels like they only reunited because they saw how great it went for other bands.
i saw them a few years ago before they had any new material and it was an amazing show, i was really excited to hear new stuff from them
and this is from someone who thought mbv was as great as anything else they'd put out
>>
Do you guys think a fusion of house and shoegaze could work
I've been collecting some really good samples from some deep cuts and want to try my hand at making shoegaze danceable

Soundpool came close but then they just gave up unfortunately
>>
>>72864101
Tangible Rays - Seance
Eye Candy - some crap
>>
>>72864444
Is that you tangible rays? ever since I saw this one thread where people were picking Cerebrotonia over your record I've been noticing posts of anons shitting on EC and defending Seance. Get a life rob, and I don't care much for both albums at all. I just know you're a pathetic shill and you have friends that post here.
>>
>>72864582
o shit, can we make Tangible Rays vs. Eye Candy the next Beatles vs. Beach Boys?
>>
>>72864665
No because it's a fucking annihilation
>>
>>72864582
Irony

I'm convinced Eye Candy is the one shilling here because that album is such amateur garbage. I begrudgingly gave that hunk of shit a 2/5
>>
>>72864665
No fuck off, I liked both of their albums and they are different from each other. Different styles, different genres, different intentions. Think what you want to think of either but quit pushing this meme.
>>
>>72864297
I'm guessing the lack of response means no
But should I try anyway
>>
>>72864815
What a weirdo. I think you need to take a break.
>>
>>72864829
Sure
>>
>>72864838
What?
>>
File: a2142312175_16.jpg (44KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a2142312175_16.jpg
44KB, 700x700px
Someone posted this earlier today on /mu/ and I gave it a listen, it was exceptionally interesting.

Futility Report - White Ward

Blackgaze, Dark Jazz, Avant-Garde Metal

https://mega.nz/#F!RLoVEShZ!lEDUXlT4T_RRLDxc2a2PSg (320kbps)
Bandcamp page: https://whiteward.bandcamp.com/album/futility-report
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.