[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why people hate so much coldplay? they aren't even that bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

why people hate so much coldplay? they aren't even that bad
>>
>>72862613
>more radio pop and generic electronic rock with every subsequent release
please leave. thanks
>>
>>72862613
Amen brother
>>
their last 2 albums were really bad but Viva La Vida era was great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isH1yy8I_dc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0D_28XS82k
>>
VLV is one of the best pop albums of the 2000s

Death and All His Friends is a 10/10 closer
>>
>>72862613

Parachutes up to Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends are legitimately good albums. Mylo Xyloto and Ghost Stories have their moments, but doesn't quite live up to the others.

A Head Full of Dreams is just bad.
>>
>>72863089
This. Once you get used to the fact that they're unashamed catchy pop musicians, their stuff isn't so bad. Rush of Blood to the Head, Viva la Vida and X&Y are very nice albums to listen every once in a while
>>
>why people hate so much coldplay?

It shows them how pointless all the whoopty-doos in Radiohead's music are.
>>
>>72862613

Master piece for its genre
>Parachutes (2000)

Excellent
>A Rush of Blood to the Head (2002)
>X&Y (2005)

Has its moments
>Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (2008)

Shitty filler with catchy Obama era brainwash pop singles
>Mylo Xyloto (2011)
>Ghost Stories (2014)
>A Head Full of Dreams (2015)
>>
>>72862613
Green Eyes and Warning Sign are fucking magnificent
>>
>>72862613
kinda grew out of them (i.e generic alt/indie rock made for radio), but in my place is one of my favorite songs
>>
File: 122529-kingdiamond.jpg (49KB, 468x362px) Image search: [Google]
122529-kingdiamond.jpg
49KB, 468x362px
Creep was my favorite song of theirs, definitely.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.