[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he has clinical depression, why haven't he killed himself yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: thom-yorke.jpg (28KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
thom-yorke.jpg
28KB, 810x540px
If he has clinical depression, why haven't he killed himself yet?
>>
I'd kill myself after the marriage stuff if I were him.
>>
He has, they just haven't found his body yet
>>
He knows how it feels to be left high and dry, I reckon he doesn't want to do it to his fans.
>>
>you will never comfort Them after the death of his ex-wife
>>
hes been looking a bit more happy. maybe hes back on drugs tho.
>>
>>72854036
What about his dying wife out of cancer?
>>
>>72854024
I thought it was amicable?
>>
Why the fuck does /mu/ talk about this guy so much? I swear to god
>>
>>72854024
he has kids though
>>
>>72854099
see
>>72854096
>>
>>72854099
>implying

too many years with a person then you have to split, it's never amicable or easy. Also she died a little after that wich makes the situation even worse. Now he's bangin' a teen but I doubt he's happy with his life. I'd end myself.
>>
>>72854099
yeah, I guess they broke up because she was gonna die anyway.
>>
>>72854106
because Ok Computer and Kid A are unironically the greatest albums ever made
>>
>>72853998
because he's a whiny little cunt that makes whiny music and has no spine

he'll just keep being a sad whiny cunt cause he doesn't have the balls to actually kill himself.
>>
>>72854026
Too subtle
>>
>>72854106

Why does /mu/ talk about the principal songwriter for one of the most influential rock bands that's still around?
>>
>>72854537
radiohead is mad gay, bro
>>
>>72853998
I wonder what happens when you d
>>
>>72854537
If you're an English school girl then yeah maybe
>>
>>72854583
Nothing
>>
>>72854129
wew
>>
Because he doesn't. Thom's actually a pretty happy guy.
>>
>>72853998
>he writes some sad songs
>he must have clinical depression

you don't know shit about depression, if he really had clinical depression he would be doing jack shit and wouldn't have a music career in the first place
>>
>>72854099
a lot of lyrics on amsp and tmb insinutate there was some sort of cheating involved, on one side or another, too.

i'm thinking that happened, they split, and then they found out she was dying afterwards
>>
>>72855220
You're the one who doesn't know shit about it if you think being depressed means you literally can't function. You're talking about severe depression, which is not that common.
Most clinically depressed people have active lives.
>>
He cures his depression through strange, interpretive dance while on stage
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.