[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or Stevie Wonder's music is boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0996.jpg (103KB, 620x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0996.jpg
103KB, 620x529px
Is it just me or Stevie Wonder's music is boring?
>>
>>72838969
idk if you're trolling but either way you have an extra chromosome
>>
It's just you.

I think it might be because you're a dumbass with horrible taste but that's unconfirmed as of right now.
>>
>>72839079
What's your favorite Stevie Wonder album?
>>
>>72838969
its just you
>>
Yeah haha his music sucks. Cause he has no eyes
>>
>>72839090
Innervisions but many will tell you Songs in the Key of Life.
>>
>>72838969
I'll admit he got lost in ballad land in the 80-90s.
But his 60-70s shit is pure soul and funk
>>
Christgau worships him but IDK, his stuff never did anything for me beyond Superstition and 2-3 other singles.
>>
He's probably too normalfag for /mu/.
>>
>>72838969
I never cared for him. I would definitely dig him if I grew up through the '70s but listening to it as a millennial it just comes off as cheesy. However, I did have a vinyl of Songs in the Key of Life when I was a child but modern R&B/Soul has always sounded more crisp and refined than that of the '70s or '80s.
>>
Yeah idk I've never really felt it so you're not alone
>>
>>72839327
Even 90s R&B like R. Kelly sounds very cornball and dated now.
>>
R&B is dead anyway; the stuff out nowadays is just bad hip-hop with synths.
>>
>>72839396
>the stuff out nowadays is just bad hip-hop with synths.
it's been like that since the mid-90's
>>
>>72838969
If you interpret that spotlight reflection as a pupil that picture becomes super crepe.
>>
all i see is plebs
>>
>>72839455
It's a hint

Stevie Wonder isn't actually blind btw
>>
>Stevie Wonder was born in Saginaw, Michigan, in 1950, the third of six children of Calvin Judkins and Lula Mae Hardaway, a songwriter. He was born six weeks premature which, along with the oxygen-rich atmosphere in the hospital incubator, resulted in retinopathy of prematurity (ROP), a condition in which the growth of the eyes is aborted and causes the retinas to detach; so he became blind.[3][8]

Sounds like he was a victim of Stone Age 1950s medical practices. I'm fairly sure nowadays doctors would not put a baby in a pure oxygen environment like that.
>>
>>72839521
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/stevie-wonder-is-not-blind-the-evidence-1641795715
>>
>>72839498
I could sharpen my entire drawer of pencils with that edge.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.