[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0712.jpg (738KB, 3160x3160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0712.jpg
738KB, 3160x3160px
Remember how much we used to talk about this album, because of how great it is?

And then you guys got unbelievably fucking sour about him having fans who resemble normal people, and weren't just discriminating music nerds?

This board sucks.

2 appreciation thread.
>>
>>72837792
I LOVE THIS ALBUM
>>
mu hates white men now.
>>
>>72837792
it's not that his fans are "normal" it's that his fans are on the level with tyler the creator fans
>>
i love mac but his albums are all boring
>>
I seriously can't believe how obsessed this site as a whole is with people who like things, not the thing itself.

So fucking weird.
>>
R&RNC > stuff after R&RNC
>>
>>72837861
mu cannot care about anything that isn't a white man.

Huge bonus points if they're aging, and troubled, IE Gira, Thom, and Kozelek.
>>
>>72837792
I actually avoided this album and Mac in general like the plague up until last year. Finally gave it a listen and it's one of my favourite albums of the decade so far. He's only gone downhill since then though.

>>72837920
Shitty opinion and a shitty facebook meme to go with it
>>
>>72837792
or maybe it was because he kept making the same fucking album over and over
>>
>>72837792
Gud albumo
>>
>>72837792
I like the album because its upbeat, his new albums sound fine but they are sad/droney
>>
>>72837866
CAUSE THEY'RE BOTH SO EFFAAAAAAAY.
>>
>I need to copy The River to make myself relevant
The Artist
>>
This old dog and ying yang are his best works
>>
Rock and roll night club is comfier
>>
My roommate was talking about how This Old Dog was his favorite Mac album and he hadn't even listened to 2. Also Ying Yang is his best.
>>
2>salad days>rock n roll night club>another one>this old dog
>>
>>72840344
>That's not what this cover is a reference to
>can't imagine an artist that has less in common with Bruce Springsteen
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.