[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: muse.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
muse.png
2KB, 225x225px
Thoughts?
>>
>>72837752
one of my least favorite bands

I especially hate their early stuff
>>
dig down
im hyped
>>
Matt Bellamy is the only face more punchable than Thom Yorke
>>
>>72838277
>implying Thom Yorke isn't a top tier qt

You just don't get it anon
>>
>>72838212
>I especially hate their early stuff
haha, wtf?
>>
>Radiohead for retards
>Coldplay for tryhards
>Oasis for the upper class
>>
File: Matthew Bellamy (10).jpg (74KB, 700x399px) Image search: [Google]
Matthew Bellamy (10).jpg
74KB, 700x399px
>>72838995
>this ofc

i will love muse forever no matter what and no carping, captious pseudo-aesthete on /mu/ can convince me otherwise
>>
>>72837752
When I was a teenager I thought I was really cool for listening to them since it made me stand out.
>>
>>72837752
meme band for edgy girls
>>
>>72839281
and now you probably listen to other shit that makes you feel like you stand out in some way.

that's the story of people trying to justify their own tastes - oblivious to the rality that there is in fact no standard of taste and can never be. im willing to bet few - if any - on this shithole of a board have read anything on aesthetics or philosophy of art. because if they had, theyd shut their fuckin mouths before making the judgments they do and just be content with feeling what they feel on their own in relation to a given work of art - rather than insisting that others agree with them. joke of a board tbqh
>>
3 great albums. Showbiz is not one of them.
>>
>>72839351
reality*
>>
File: lel.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>72838995
>Oasis for the upper class
Audibly lol'd
>>
>>72839413
shows how invested you are in this music criticism shit that youd actually find something that dull humurous
>>
They're good musicians but Matt's voice gets on my nerves. I can't listen to more than 3 Muse songs in succession.
>>
>>72839437
humorous*, fuck me
>>
>>72839352
Yes it is.
>>
>>72839442
His voice has gotten more tolerable with their last few albums at least. I listened to Origin of Symmetry for the first time in years lately, couldn't believe how I was able to stand his vocals then.
>>
>>72839352
>>72839469
OOS
Absolution
BH&R

Muse were in form from 2001-2006.
>>
I hate them less than other bands of that era like the strokes or arctic monkeys but I just can't listen to them anymore.
Always enjoyed their earlier albums and b-sides but i've gotten sick of it and their later albums are just garbage.
>>
>>72837752
I love Muse, but I wish they'd cool it with the tinfoil hat "the government's gonna kill us all" nonsense. Love their first four albums, after that it's meh.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.