[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy this record because I used to like listening to Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (196KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
196KB, 720x720px
>Buy this record because I used to like listening to Justice back in the day
>get to the second song
>it's this faggy shit about using your imagination instead of going out and fucking a chick
>turn off the record immediately and put on some blues to feel a bit better

I'm considering breaking this record, any reason I shouldn't? So far the only thing keeping me from doing it is the fact that I spent $20 on it.
>>
>>72832038
it has some nice songs but you made a mistake buying it on vinyl.
>>
>>72832095
turns out the vinyl came with a digital copy anyway, so fuck it I'm gonna smash it.
>>
>>72832038
Serves you right for listening to EDM
>>
>>72832213
literally the only edm group I've ever listened to
>>
Listen to some future instead, probably more up your alley desu
>>
>>72832038
can u ship it to me instead, tia
>>
>>72832038
>du fuck dis booshit
>muh dik muhfugga
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>72832330
Does this piss you off?
>>
>>72832475
lol, it's your money
>>
>>72832475
Should have done video and posted as webm

janis can clean thread now
>>
>>72832475
it pisses me off because you couldn't even snap it down the middle you fucking weakling
>>
>implying imagination isn't the most important feature all humans have
>implying you can even go out a fuck a girl without imagining it first in a world that is fabricated entirely by your imagination
But then again the album is terrible so yeah I partly agree with you.
>>
>>72832038
>instead of going out and fucking a chick
...people do this?
Go out literally where? Fuck one how? Just like grab her and drag her back to your cave?
>>
>>72832475
You could have at least been creative with destroying it, this is just pathetic.
>>
how do you go from making a dance masterpiece to just below average daft punk albums
>>
File: 00.png (313KB, 442x500px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
313KB, 442x500px
>>72832475
>>
>>72832475

madman
a
d
m
a
n
>>
>>72832475
I hope you asked for your parents' permission first, those edges look sharp!
>>
>>72833038
>appealing to authority
Pssh, whatever kid
>>
>>72832684
What would you suggest?
>>
It's a decent album. Not as good as their others, but still decent. Pretty stupid of you to smash it...
>>
>>72832475
it's a bit mean, you could've given it to an anon that wanted it instead.
>>
>>72832038

Listen to the whole album. The first two tracks are the worst.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.