[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get into Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: TayTay_and_BasedBieber.jpg (61KB, 816x544px) Image search: [Google]
TayTay_and_BasedBieber.jpg
61KB, 816x544px
How do I get into Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber?
>>
fuck knows
>>
hang on a minute
>>
Drive through your town late at night holding the hand of the love of your life while they play on the radio.
>>
File: mwjpe4a9231y.jpg (287KB, 2309x2841px) Image search: [Google]
mwjpe4a9231y.jpg
287KB, 2309x2841px
>>72820620
not sure about justin, but start with red for taylor. it's probably her most cohesive album lyrically and thematically. Then maybe 1989 followed by Fearless. The latter 2 don't hold a candle to red, but they're alright nonetheless
>>
with a dildo
>>
By achieving the highest level of patricianhood, that's when you realize that every noise holds in itself the artist expression of the entire human race.
>>
>>72820804
Damn....
>>
>>72820804
ha ha you are like a tiny embryo, the highest level of patrician hood is realizing the the development of music is a process that takes place over a span far longer than that of a human life. the most patrician music is the music that survives the Darwinian process of selection across time.
>>
>>72820980
you are the germ of a small seed. The HIGHEST level of patrician hood is realizing that the only true music has been passed down from the scrolls of the three wise elders, as has been tradition since medieval times. Only these three men have heard the written passages, and they have condemned themselves to silence because the beauty of the music is too great for any average man to bear.
>>
>>72820620
You don't.
>>
bump for curiosity
>>
>>72821058
You are faggot, the highest patricianhood level is listening to Mayhem
>>
>>72821058
the elders are heretics. god imbued every sound with the sense of musicality to be shaped by human.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.