[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this considered an EP, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: car seat car seat.jpg (31KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
car seat car seat.jpg
31KB, 700x700px
Why was this considered an EP, /mu/?
>>
why are you asking me, i don't know anything about it
>>
>>72819953
quit asking questions about your own releases, will
no one cares
>>
>>72819966
we all know Will browses here
>>
Idk but it's pretty much the best csh album except for maybe monomania

Teens of denial sucked btw
>>
Because it started out as leftovers/scrapped ideas from Teens of Style but gradually got fleshed out into an entire album. The plan from the beginning was to make it an EP because that's what it seemed like it was going to be so he just kept it that way.
>>
>>72819988
It dosn't make sense, he seems more of a tumblr guy.
>>
File: obo.png (595KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
obo.png
595KB, 600x597px
>>72819966
>>72819976
>>72819988
>9966
>9976
>9988
>>
>>72820955
>>72820955
>>72820955

thank you
>>
>>72820955

this
>>
>>72821800
fuck off, will
>>
>>72820955
Nah man, everything from Twin Fantasy to Teens of Denial is straight gold. I'll probably get some flack for that but Will has such a knack for engaging songwriting.
>>
>>72819953
By who? They're wrong.
>>
I want to unironically slide my dick into Will's little white boip\/<<I
>>
>>72820955
The funny thing is the new "Single Versions" of the good songs from Teens of Denial are so much better. They're still more in the new direction, but retain a few original CSH trademarks.

I won't spoil it if you haven't heard it, but there's a big surprise at the end of the new single version of Drunk Drivers. https://play.spotify.com/album/0Zkwtg0fUXoX5aAz8K15aP

If he goes this route and brings back a little bit of the original CSH vibes in the next album, I'll be down for it.
>>
>>72819953
Because it's not a real album unless it has at least 11 songs
>>
File: memes of denial.png (566KB, 974x1041px) Image search: [Google]
memes of denial.png
566KB, 974x1041px
>>72821180
>leftovers/scrapped ideas from Teens of Style
>the leftovers and scrapped ideas from a project are better than the actual project
Oh, Will
>>
>>72824249
Really? The single version of DD/KW is good (still prefer the original version), but the single version of Unforgiving Girl is hot trash. It's literally the first song by CSH that I flat out hate, and this is coming from someone who liked the original version.
>>
>>72824249
Hm, thanks for the heads up on that, I hadn't listened to the single versions. This version of drunk drivers is SO much better, and I dug the little throwback at the end. I can still take it or leave it on unforgiving girl, but the single version is a bit better

>>72824485
Funny, unforgiving girl (album version) is the one and only csh track I absolutely, straight up hate. Yet I found the single version to be at least tolerable
>>
>>72824485
I can understand how you feel that way. I guess I've mostly been analyzing it from the "similar to the old stuff" point of view. The new lyrics (complete bullshit for the sake of filling space) are more similar to the old stuff. And how much simpler the instruments are this time around is more reminiscent of the old stuff too.

The "yeahs" are kinda dogshit though.

But other than that, if you EQ the song to sound like it's blasting from your neighbor's garage, it sounds like something straight off of Monomania.

Maybe I'm overthinking it. But I agree with this guy >>72824578 I hated the original and skip it every time I'm listening to the album. But I don't mind the single version as much at all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.