[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scaruffi bumps GYBE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Scaruffi just increased the score of LYSF from 7 to 7.5.

What rating will he increase/decrease next?
>>
>Godspeed You Black Emperor
REEEEEEEEÉÉÉÉÉÉËËËËËËËÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ
>>
>>72819332
who cares?

actually the fact that you care makes me angry.
>>
I remember he increased the rating for Greed (Swans) shortly after I went on a couple rants on here about how good it is.
Makes me wonder...
>>
when is he going to just go back start reviewing music instead of getting butthurt of Donald "two scoops for me, one for you" Trump?
>>
>>72819332

how did you even notice this, were you just constantly refreshing the page or something?
>>
>>72821029
I was reading his page on "Do Make Say Think" and he said they were basically a poor man's GYBE! So that linked me to the GYBE page
>>
Same review though, with the same flaws extensively pointed out
>The band's method suffers from at least two problems. Spoken segments serve no purpose and detract from the overall project. The dual attack of rock and roll and free-form noise loses some of its impact because the two formats are never "fused", only appended one to the other. Godspeed You Black Emperor's ambient/noise/psychedelic music is only limited by tedious repetition and a lack of emotional focus.
>>
>>72819332
please seek professional help immediately
>>
>>72821271
HAHAHAHAH

jesus if it weren't for his beatles and doors pages, i don't think this guy would have any readers at all
>>
honored that you noticed ;)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.