[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ do when listening to drone/ambient music? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

What does /mu/ do when listening to drone/ambient music? Do you feel more free to browse the Internet while you do, or do you think it demands the same attention as any other genre to appreciate fully?
>>
File: jaap-vink.jpg (159KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
jaap-vink.jpg
159KB, 1400x1400px
listening to Jaap Vink rn and it makes zoning out while browsing a much more relaxing experience
>>
>>72815089
I browse the internet while listening to any type of music desu.
>>
>>72815089
Depends what ambient. Some ambient demands attention whilst some is just made for atmosphere
>>
>>72815089
That album is perfect background music for fapping
>>
File: hoedh.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hoedh.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
Lying in bed, having an existential crisis, reading, etcetera
>>
File: folder.jpg (179KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
179KB, 600x600px
>>72815089
i feel more free to browse yes, a lot of drone/ambient music goes hand in hand with the performing of tasks, but to truly experience it requires some serious hardcore focus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnpzJrZIuaU
>>
I just lay in the dark listening to Tim Hecker while having extreme existential depressive episodes. shit's cash
>>
>>72815089
I'm always doing something else when listening to music. Do some people really just sit and stare into space contemplating what they're listening to?
>>
>>72817852
>I'm always doing something else when listening to music. Do some people really just sit and stare into space contemplating what they're listening to?
I wonder the same thing. I'm always either browsing 4chan, doing something around the house or falling asleep when I listen to music.
I don't think I could just sit there and do nothing.
>>
>>72817852
Not all the time but it's definitely an experience to listen to music that way
>>
>>72817852
just like >>72818078 said it
sometimes is really great.
>>
>>72818108
>>72818078
Only time I have the attention span to do that is rly fucked up. Don't flame me for sounding like a piece of shit for what I just said btw disclaimer.
>>
>>72815089
Read, go for a walk, browse 4chan, stare at my ceiling, meditate.

Also ambient drone is impeccable while tripping.
>>
File: KTL - KTL2.jpg (231KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
KTL - KTL2.jpg
231KB, 1400x1400px
>>72815089
Stars of the Lid doesn't, but if i'm listening to something decent then I'll give it my attention.

I love the atmosphere that comes with a good drone album.

Just about to put KTL 2 on, and chill. Getting lost in the sound is really nice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.