[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so well get it today get ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: op.png (18KB, 585x189px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
18KB, 585x189px
so well get it today
get ready
>>
who gives le fuck
>>
imagine waiting for a fantano review.
>>
calling a decent 6.

Or 8 if harrys team bribed him
>>
>>72809700
say what you want, but i find his reviews, with all their flaws, to be the most entertaining and most analyzing on the entire internet
i mean his main competition is pitchfork, which has trash reviews
>>
>>72809673
This is pathetic anon
>>
>Imagine waiting for Anthony Fantano to tell you if you can like an album or not
>Imagine liking Harry Styles just because some bald headed fuck tells you he's good
>Just imagine

Also the fact Harry Styles covered ULB and completely butchered up shows that he has no musical ability. He got famous because of X-Factor.
>>
>>72809713
I sympathise with that but there comes a point where you need to stop caring what critic-personalities think and realize a lot of them have no real knowledge of music theory, or really any sort of critical depth. If you're young it's fine, don't feel ashamed. A lot of people here probably went through a Fantano phase because he's good at pretending he knows what he's talking about because he listens to a ton of stuff band that's it. Ya gotta get out of that before it's too late.
>>
>>72809713
only decent reviewer on the internet is deep_cuts
>>
>>72809742
>>72809794
Hm, you seem to have caught the wrong guy here. I am very aware that most of the critics dont know shit about music theory, been playing piano sinve i was 5 and am currently chasing a bachelors degree in it. A lot of the times I straight up disagree with Anthony. I just like reading (in this case listening to) critics, because they're interesting.
>>
>>72809713
imagine replying to someone bantering you on /mu/ about waiting for a fantano review
>>
>>72809833
>I've been playing Piano since I was 5
>I want to get a Bachelors degree in Piano

Jesus Christ. Why lie on the internet
>>
>>72809833
Hey man I get that, maybe you'd like >>72809809 this guy more. He offers a bit more depth and doesn't have the baggage of a cancerous meme-spouting fanbase that Fantano does.
>>
>>72809861
Why would I? And whats so strange about those two statements?
>>72809879
Hey man, thanks. Will check out
>>
>>72809914
>Why would I

So you get a fleeting moment of feeling smug and proud. If you are seriously doing a BA in Piano I suggest you change it to something that can get you a career after it. Not many people are looking for piano players
>>
>>72809935
Kinda too late for that, the degree is less than a month away
anyways i wouldnt change my major for the world, i can get a not-too-bad job as a piano teacher plus all the gigs with my band
Kinda have it all planned out lol
>>
He'll give this shit a light to decent 7. I'm calling it
>>
>>72810028
You seem like a really sincere person so I hope it goes well for you!
>>
>>72810078
Thanks dude
God bless
>>
>>72810428
No, fuck you, churchboy, god isn't real!
>>
>>72810500
that's rude, anon :c
>>
>>72810500
Brb listening to this obscure christian rock band i found, theyre called something like godspeed you black emperor
Although that black emperor bit suggests me that they might have gone astray
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.