[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/p4k/ - Nightly Pitchfork Countdown Hypetrain Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1458876361583.png (114KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1458876361583.png
114KB, 418x455px
Fellow Pitchfork patricians, it is once again the time for our nightly countdown for Pitchfork's new reviews to be updated on the site at 1am eastern time.

10.0?
0.0?
Best New Music?
Best New Reissue?
8.0+ with no BNM?
A shitty set of 7's and below?
Weird Al’s eternal BNM incoming hypetrain!
Noctourniquetcourtsney Barnett Review?
Titus Andronicus being robbed once again?
Dead Sara - Pleasure To Meet You 8.3 BNM?
Ian FUCKIN' Cohen?
Ryan "THE TASTEMAKER" Dombal?
Lindsay "qt feminist" Zoladz? [retired patrician, memory lives on forever]
Jayson "8.7" Greene?
Larry "retired BNM godfather" Fitzmaurice?
Craig "Meme Rap" Jenkins?
Brandon “Meme Metal” Stosuy?
qt Kim "retired Meal Goddess now at Noisey" Kelly?
Grayson "Grizzly" Currin?
Brian "Backup" Howe?
Mark "the elder statesman" Richardson?
Evan "IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD" Minsker?
Meaghan “retired trap queen" Garvey?
Andy "secretly alpha" Beta?
Zoe "¡DALE!" Camp? [retired, will probably still get asked to show feet]
Philip "Electronic Wizard” Sherburne?
Stephen "M." Deusner?
Laura "Sun Kil Buffoon" Snapes?

Will someone dethrone Kendrick Lamar’s 9.2 for AOTY?

OFFICIAL and accurate 2016 BNM Tally: 19
Nights since last BNM: 2

The most wonderful time of the night, every night, right now. Here it is, the nightly P4K thread. Time to get comfy.

>P4K Collection Rar (Over 300 deleted reviews, pics of every staff member, now slightly updated)
https://mega.nz/#!IkITCb5K!Nq3IGPLLNaGxaLZMiWRl0LF0ws77D_E4FO2eO4N1kwg

>Tonight's Top Stories
-This thread stands with Kesha eternally
-Memphis Musician Dead After Setting Himself on Fire
-Travis Scott Arrested for Inciting a Riot
-This thread hypes and supports DIIV, Jesu/Sun Kil Moon, Planetarium, and Slowdive
-/p4k/ forever
>>
>>72805805
This thread stands with PWR BTTM and rejects the rape culture hysteria of Kitty Cordero-Kolin, Polyvinyl, Father/Daughter and Pitchfork.
>>
p4k shill stop
>>
>>72805844
Now you've gone and made this thread into a political discussion, great fucking job.
>>
Jesu/Sun Kil Moon when
>>
>>72805844
Update your copy pasta for 2017 jeez.
>>
>>72805869
Meant for OP, sorry for the mistake.
>>
File: ben.png (265KB, 528x481px) Image search: [Google]
ben.png
265KB, 528x481px
>>72805844
Ben Hopkins did nothing wrong
>>
the pichfork died after they started reviewing drake and nikki minaj IMO
>>
>>72805899
i'm usually meme-ing with my rape stuff, but this time i mean it. i feel bad for those faggots. they got eaten alive.
>>
>>72805851
Nah
>>
File: pwr bttm.jpg (52KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
pwr bttm.jpg
52KB, 640x427px
>An anonymous woman has given an interview to Jezebel describing an alleged sexual assault by Ben Hopkins of PWR BTTM, adding to allegations of predatory behavior that have been circulating over the past two days. The woman, who Jezebel has given the pseudonym of “Jen,” claims that Hopkins “made sexually aggressive advances and started having sex with her without permission while also refusing to wear protection,” according to Jezebel. “Later, while she was asleep, Jen said she woke up to Hopkins trying to have sex with her again.” She also claimed that Hopkins assaulted her a second time a month after the first incident.
>>
>>72805946
why not? do you not have something better to do? a friend to talk to? a gril to develop a relationship with? you don't have to but it's usually more fulfilling.
>>
let's see the video of the guy setting himself on fire.
>>
fuck ryan dombal
>>
What do we do now that Paramore is p4k-approved?
>>
ryan adams dindu nuffin
>>
STILL NO PWR BTTM
>>
those cowards aren't even going to review pwr bttm. i'd love to read their torpedoe'd bnm review.
>>
NIGHTLY RUNDOWN
Harry Styles 6.8
The Bob's Burgers Music album 6.9
Hoops 7.0
Tall Juan 6.2
>>
harry styles no BNM :(
it's a good album guys really
>>
>>72806549
booooooring.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.