[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowdive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: slowdive.jpg (16KB, 297x199px) Image search: [Google]
slowdive.jpg
16KB, 297x199px
Someone show me why Slow Dive is considered one of the best? I know very little about the band and genuinely want to know why they are so influential
>>
>show me
>>
they're name is the best siousxie and the banshees song, so i'll give them that
>>
>>72803970
see the documentary pitchfork did to them.
>>
Literally just explosions in the sky with hipster cred
>>
>>72803970
Have you tried... listening to them? Also >>72804212.
>>
>>72804226
Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>72804226
I too watched the fantano review
>>
>>72804307
I bet a bunch of teenage gen z kids (the only people fantano appeals to) are going to shit on slowdive now. Fuck that smug douche
>>
>>72803970
They're very overrated, and their new album is downright terrible. They had some okay songs back in the day, but they're nothing compared to MBV.
>>
>>72804349
hey fantano sup
>>
>>72804353
My opinion is not influenced by him whatsoever, and the only thing more poorly written than the new Slowdive album was his review of it.
>>
>>72804391
good to hear then, nice to see people making up their own minds
>>
i have never heard a slowdive song.
ever.
but ive heard the cool name.

should i listen to a song or not?

ive also never heard a 21 pilots song.

ive heard part of a yung lean song. hate myself for that mistake.

and ive never heard a fantano review.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.